Matt gives great interviews to Australian media. Australians must relax him or bring out his funny side (exhibit one: that radio session where he demonstrated the zipper effect)

True gemini colors showed: Matt loves the idea of being a farmer in the middle of nowhere, plus party hard as an aging rocker. Two universes apart!

Looking forward to more Australian press in the coming days!

True gemini colors showed: Matt loves the idea of being a farmer in the middle of nowhere, plus party hard as an aging rocker. Two universes apart!

Well what I've noticed from reading interviews, is that Matt has always seemed to be very aware of the threat of having a limited life span, even when he was very young. Aww. But yeah, aging partying rockers give hope to us all! :LOL:

i just found this hilarious article that the sun have done/riped off from this interview. Check out the photo. so wrong. Please dont judge me for looking at the Sun, it was google who sent me there.

http://http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3257934/Muse-frontman-Matt-Bellamy-plans-hemp-farm.html

:LOL: I was just coming to post that same thing. Hilarious! "Hempmire." Lolz....

i just found this hilarious article that the sun have done/riped off from this interview. Check out the photo. so wrong. Please dont judge me for looking at the Sun, it was google who sent me there.

http://http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3257934/Muse-frontman-Matt-Bellamy-plans-hemp-farm.html

:LOL:

This comment made me laugh:

would have thought the police would have something to say about a Hemp farm

as hemp is the stem of the Marijuana plant (see photo)

the question is what will he do with the very sought after leaves ?

Throw them away ?

i think not !

srsbsns

It sounds to me like the move to London may not go ahead as planned now.

I really hope they do move to London but after reading the interview I think our hopes have been destroyed! :facepalm:

I like the idea of the farm thing but it does make me think maybe Matt's gone O.T.T with being a loony! :LOL:

As long as the band keep creating awsome songs, thats fine though! :happy:

Personally, I believe that matt has a wicked sence of humour and is just saying shit to get us all going. He loves the attention and is probably bored with saying the same thing over and over, so he makes stuff up and waits to see what the media do with it. I find it quite entertaining myself.

hemp farming reminds me of the episode on McLeod's Daughters. Didn't go so well :chuckle:

Even Matt has a more productive farm that Drovers Run, I recon his flock has twice the sheep that they had. If they couldnt workout that it takes more than a dozen sheep to keep a large station from going under, then they were never going to work out how to grow hemp.

OHHH Wierd personal fact. I was on the set of McLeods daughters on the day of 911. I was there for Uni, It was all business as usual while the world as in chaos. :D

Even Matt has a more productive farm that Drovers Run, I recon his flock has twice the sheep that they had. If they couldnt workout that it takes more than a dozen sheep to keep a large station from going under, then they were never going to work out how to grow hemp.

OHHH Wierd personal fact. I was on the set of McLeods daughters on the day of 911. I was there for Uni, It was all business as usual while the world as in chaos. :D

They had cows too :phu:

Did you see any of them? :awesome:

They had cows too :phu:

Did you see any of them? :awesome:

Yep the scene was a calf stuck in the creek. poor thing they tied his legs together so he would stay in the water. we were told off for patting the dog because he was an actor and needed to focus. lol.

Also tess (the blond one. is that her name) cant really ride. its all pretend! Yep its true!

Yep the scene was a calf stuck in the creek. poor thing they tied his legs together so he would stay in the water. we were told off for patting the dog because he was an actor and needed to focus. lol.

Also tess (the blond one. is that her name) cant really ride. its all pretend! Yep its true!

Aww :LOL: Well it was only int he first season so she wasn't supposed to be good on a horse anyway :chuckle:

Poor calf :supersad:

Q: If you thought about making new music right now, what direction would Muse go?

A: It's too early to say. I like the idea for the next album for all three of us to be living in the same place. It's been a long time since we all lived in the same place, basically when we were in Devon years ago. The last album I was in Italy and those guys came over to stay there for a bit. I like the idea of us all being able to go around each other's house for a jam, not taking it so seriously, getting back to how it was when it first started. So we're trying to agree on an area to live in.

Hallelujah. Can has more rock plz?

Archived