Muse shortlisted for NRJ Award and iTunes Album of the Year!

KirkBot

4b388dc7-27f1-476b-82ce-934e06f50c32.jpgMuse have been nominated in the Best International Band category at French radio station NRJ's Music Awards!

The awards take place in Cannes in January 2011 and voting is open to the public now. To cast your vote, click here.

Plus in other news from France, The Resistance has been shortlisted as one of iTunes albums of the year. This is also voted for by the public, so to show your support, click here.

Muse est nominé dans la catégorie « Groupe International de l’Année » des NRJ Music Awards !

La cérémonie aura lieu en Janvier 2011 et les votes sont d’ores et déjà ouverts. Pour voter, cliquez ici.

D’autre part, The Resistance fait parti des « Meilleurs Albums de l’Année » sur Itunes. Le public est également invité à voter, pour participer cliquez ici.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/724/muse-shortlisted-for-nrj-award-and-itunes-album-of-the-year/

The NRJ Music Awards are probably as lame as the MTV EMAs (with shitty French music as a bonus). :LOL:

Voted for Muse anyway.

True fact, unfortunately. :facepalm:

Muse est nominé dans la catégorie Groupe International de l'Année des NRJ Music Awards !

La cérémonie aura lieu en Janvier 2011 et les votes sont d'ores et déjà ouverts. Pour voter, cliquez ici.

D'autre part, The Resistance fait partie des Meilleurs Albums de l'Année sur Itunes. Le public est également invité à voter, pour participer cliquez ici.

KirkBot, I should be payed for this. :rolleyes::chuckle:

Nrj music awards :noey:

I'm going to vote for Muse only in hope to see them at Cannes :happy: and I just don't want to see other commercials bands to win... Last year Tokio Hotel won best international band :facepalm: and two years ago it was the Pussycat Dolls :indiff:

I won't be suprised to see Lady Gaga or the Black Eyed Peas to win, they're more popular than Muse in France :(

KirkBot, I should be payed for this. :rolleyes::chuckle:

I can pay you instead of him :ninja: Do you want a cookie? :D

Nrj music awards :noey:

I'm going to vote for Muse only in hope to see them at Cannes :happy: and I just don't want to see other commercials bands to win... Last year Tokio Hotel won best international band :facepalm: and two years ago it was the Pussycat Dolls :indiff:

I won't be suprised to see Lady Gaga or the Black Eyed Peas to win, they're more popular than Muse in France :(

I can pay you instead of him :ninja: Do you want a cookie? :D

They may be there, as the show is set on the 22nd January, and they'll not be touring at that moment. If they come to the show, hope they'll win this prize, even if it's not really a symbol of music but more a symbol of power in the showbiz.

YOU DIDN'T METION JUSTIN BIEBER :mad::fear::LOL::facepalm::vomit:

Oh, a hottie cookie :supersad::ninja:

They may be there, as the show is set on the 22nd January, and they'll not be touring at that moment. If they come to the show, hope they'll win this prize, even if it's not really a symbol of music but more a symbol of power in the showbiz.

YOU DIDN'T METION JUSTIN BIEBER :mad::fear::LOL::facepalm::vomit:

Oh, a hottie cookie :supersad::ninja:

:yesey:

If they don't win, I won't be sad, these awards aren't important :noey:

Cause Bibeurk isn't in the same category as Muse :fear: I was fucking surprised when I saw that :eek:

Here you go :kiss:

cookies-aux-fruits-rouges-et-chocolat-blanc.jpg

• 1 month later...

Shame they didn't get that award, but this festival or whatever was totally f**cked up.

There's stupid singer (M. Pokora) who got 2 awards. It sucks. That guy released only one shitty song last year. He can't sing, he's got a messed up voice, no style, copy everything on Timberlake and americanish songs.

He won an award and kinda "stole" it from David Guetta who's freaking famous atm.

This ceremony was only based on the songs aired on that NRJ radio. And the only song from Muse they aired was probably UD because of the more "pop" side of that song. I'm pretty sure none of the other songs were aired on that radio.

Np if they didn't get it, these NMA were f**cked up anyway and totally cheated.

(Still love the way they made fun of Bieber and how they treated him like a kid. He deserved it, that piece of pure Marketing)

Shame they didn't get that award, but this festival or whatever was totally f**cked up.

There's stupid singer (M. Pokora) who got 2 awards. It sucks. That guy released only one shitty song last year. He can't sing, he's got a messed up voice, no style, copy everything on Timberlake and americanish songs.

He won an award and kinda "stole" it from David Guetta who's freaking famous atm.

This ceremony was only based on the songs aired on that NRJ radio. And the only song from Muse they aired was probably UD because of the more "pop" side of that song. I'm pretty sure none of the other songs were aired on that radio.

Np if they didn't get it, these NMA were f**cked up anyway and totally cheated.

(Still love the way they made fun of Bieber and how they treated him like a kid. He deserved it, that piece of pure Marketing)

I've heard Uprising and Resistance sometimes.

And everybody knows that France sucks at doing good music. Some exceptions : David Guetta, Bob Sinclar and a few others.

Kev Adams <3

The "winners" :

French Revelation of the year / Révélation française de l'année : Joyce Jonathan

International Revelation of the year / Révélation internationale de l'année : Justin Bieber (:LOL:)

French Female Artist of the year / Artiste féminine francophone de l'année : Jenifer

International Female Artist of the year / Artiste féminine internationale de l'année : Shakira

French Male Artist of the year / Artiste masculin francophone de l'année : M Pokora

International Male Artist of the year / Artiste masculin international de l'année : Usher

International song of the year / Chanson internationale de l'année : Shakira "Waka Waka"

Gig of the year / Concert de l'année : The Black Eyed Peas (and Muse were prenominated there, they should have won something !)

Hit of the year / Hit de l'année : Flo Rida feat. David Guetta "Club can't handle me"

French Duet/Band of the year / Duo/groupe francophone de l'année : Justin Nozuka & Zaho

International Duet/Band of the year / Duo/groupe international de l'année : The Black Eyed Peas (Muse were nominated here)

Video of the year / Clip de l'année : Lady Gaga et Beyoncé : "Telephone"

French Song of the year / Chanson française de l'année : M Pokora "Juste une photo de toi"

(sorry for the shitty translation)

Archived