They've been playing Glastonbury for the last three weeks, however it had been on Monday nights. Last night was part three, next week will be part 4. :happy:

:O i thought it was only 3 parts :LOL:

Bummer, I was really hoping they'd show Streets :(

I was hoping we'd get MotP over starlight :stunned:

Bummer, I was really hoping they'd show Streets :(

i'm surprised they didnt play it...considering a big deal was made of it...i thought they would have...

So did I, but it's on next week. :wtf: Apparently with the Gorillaz as the focus for the ep.

oh nice...i didnt get to see gorillaz when they toured here cos i was coming back from melbourne cos of muse...

Well I'm not voting for NSC. :noey:

And I'd like to bother watching the VH special, but it will be the usual "NSC, UD, Uprising - and now for an old song: Starlight!!!1!1!" rubbish.

haaaaaaa classic! and amen!

not like I can watch it anyway, video hits conveniently stopped airing in qld like last year just as all the Muse specials were on :shifty:

I read in next weeks tv guide that Glastonbury's gonna be on again same time tues night. Should be something different too.

as in this tuesday coming? :) like 2011?

haaaaaaa classic! and amen!

not like I can watch it anyway, video hits conveniently stopped airing in qld like last year just as all the Muse specials were on :shifty:

as in this tuesday coming? :) like 2011?

Hey Amethyst haven't seen you on in a while :p Did you see Muse? Yeah every tuesday at 10pm. They only showed 3 Muse songs last week and i think it's gonna be all gorilaz next week.

Dr. Matt Bellamy will be on video hits from 8am tomorrow, according to what they said on the last few minutes. Shit, that's early :\

And if we gonna get dogged again by them, disappointed...

Oh, and apparently Muse got a mention on Spicks and Specks?

Archived