also you can vote for NSC in Triple J's Hottest 100 (I know we all dislike the song, but it's another chance for Muse to win something... again)

I have done my Hottest 100 voting and I just couldn't vote for NSC :LOL:

Couldn't do it.

I'm seriously embarassed for Muse any time it comes on the radio so I'm not contributing to get it on the radio when thousands of people are listening to hear the songs of the year :chuckle:

If any still cares, more proof Muse are not banned from Australia:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/22/3099316.htm

Muse not banned from Australia

The door remains open for Muse to return to Australia despite the band being chastised for smoking during their Melbourne concert.

Newspaper reports suggested the UK rockers would receive a five-year ban from venues Down Under after bassist Christopher Wolstenholme was caught lighting up on stage at Rod Laver Arena last week.

The venue operates a strict no smoking policy under Australian law.

Muse's Australian promoters Lees and West said the band would be welcome back despite the indiscretion.

They released a joint statement with Rod Laver Arena on Wednesday denying a ban had been imposed on Muse and describing the newspaper reports as inaccurate.

Rod Laver's spokeswoman Jo Juler said: "Muse played two full shows at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne last week. It has been incorrectly reported that they have been banned from the venue due to a band member smoking on stage. We confirm that the band have not been banned from Rod Laver and did not receive a fine."

Reports in The Sun Herald and British tabloid The Sun added the band had encouraged the crowd to "mosh out".

Australian concert and festival organisers have been trying to discourage the practice since the death of a girl at Big Day Out in 2001.

Juler denied the reports and said there were no issues or incidents to report.

Lees and West said that with "so much real pain and suffering currently in the world" the media should look elsewhere for stories.

Muse also played shows in Brisbane, Sydney and Perth without incident.

Oh that's not the gig broadcast that's on then, that's the Muse at Glasto on tv :LOL: Dunno when the gig will be aired, but yeah probably safe to record it just in case. Or I'm sure it'll be available on Muse Live or MuseBootlegs at some point.

Ahah, banter? I don't know what you're talking about :shifty:

there's a bootleg DVD up on musebootlegs of the entire set if you care to download :)

also you can vote for NSC in Triple J's Hottest 100 (I know we all dislike the song, but it's another chance for Muse to win something... again)

:stunned:

I'm going to go vote now.

Surely Muse are eligible for a worthy nomination this year? They won hottest 100 in 2007 with Knights because the single was released in 07.

Well I'm not voting for NSC. :noey:

And I'd like to bother watching the VH special, but it will be the usual "NSC, UD, Uprising - and now for an old song: Starlight!!!1!1!" rubbish.

Every time channel [V] have a muse special they play sunburn :happy: and muscle museum

Channel [V] > Video Hits.

I'm yet to see New Born on TV.

Archived