Starlight Cover By All Angels on their New EP

chudenk

After releasing their latest album, Fly Away at the start of the year, All Angels return with a 5 track EP, titled Starlight.

"Title track Starlight (originally by Muse) has a slight latino feels with the guitar and you can help but start sway your hips to."

Release Date: November 22, 2010

L.I.N.K

I've just come back from a concert at the MEN - the first place I ever saw Muse play.

Tonight's shindig was the Young Voices bash, where a friend of mine was singing.

All Angels were there, too, and did Starlight.

Jesus wept. I've heard a fair few songs butchered in my time - many of them this evening by various performers, children included (believe it or not, listening to 1,500 or so children singing Bright Eyes and Michael Jackson medleys doesn't really float my boat) - but this was excruciating, with the tempo stripped to a crawl (although, thinking back, it probably wasn't - it just felt like it) and then the whole thing smothered in sickly four-part harmony. Worst of all, it never ended, but just kept going... and going... and going...

I like Starlight, it's a simple, pretty, straightforward, cheery tune, a simple pleasure, and this was just... blech.

I've just come back from a concert at the MEN - the first place I ever saw Muse play.

Tonight's shindig was the Young Voices bash, where a friend of mine was singing.

All Angels were there, too, and did Starlight.

Jesus wept. I've heard a fair few songs butchered in my time - many of them this evening by various performers, children included (believe it or not, listening to 1,500 or so children singing Bright Eyes and Michael Jackson medleys doesn't really float my boat) - but this was excruciating, with the tempo stripped to a crawl (although, thinking back, it probably wasn't - it just felt like it) and then the whole thing smothered in sickly four-part harmony. Worst of all, it never ended, but just kept going... and going... and going...

I like Starlight, it's a simple, pretty, straightforward, cheery tune, a simple pleasure, and this was just... blech.

Why did Matt allow them to license the rights to that....why would they give that shitbird from American Idol "Soaked"! Why the fuck do they make songs for Twilight....these are the questions the universe poses...

AhAHGHGHGHhghagahahg I'm so frustrated...

Archived