Cincinnati Multi-Cam

Mick4Kizna

I'm a media student at University of Cincinnati and I'm dying for more hands-on then the University is offering me right now. So I want to put together a multi-cam, mostly hi-def dvd from the show at Cincy on October 11th. I have no footage but I do have excellent recorded audio thanks to Crowbi-wan. The only audio I'm missing is for We Are the Universe and about the first 3-6 seconds of Uprising. I feel like those of us that went to the show in cincinnati are a select group so I'd like to do this. If you have anything to contribute I would be most grateful. Hell, I'd even do the columbus show if there's more footage from that show as long as there's good audio for it as well. I hope you guys have something for me to do. I hate core classes haha.

I hope people have good video then. 63 views and you are the only post so far.

I wish I had some to give you, although I would have been too far away to give you anything decent, even with a decent camera. I've only got stills. I also think some of the US regulars haven't been checking as often with the holiday weekend. You may see some pick-up next week.

You may also want to post a link to this thread into the Cincinnati and Columbus threads. That will bump it back up; maybe that will generate something? Just a thought.

I know same for me. I want to enjoy the show and not worry about recording it. Even taking one picture with my phone makes me feel like a non-muser. But I'm glad people do record. Leaves a nice memento. I really hope I can get this done but I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't enough footage.

And Kynch, thanks for the post.

That was going to be my fall back plan if nobody here had anything. I think I'll get better quality footage from people off the forums. But if no one has any or they don't have enough I will resort to youtube.

Just use Youtube. That's what I did. I don't know how Liam rips his vids off YT but I've been pretty satisfied with the quality using keepvid.com Just comment on each video asking if you can use it. I've never had an issue with it. Good luck!

Jesus why is everyone so hostile on this damn forum? I'm doing this as a personal project that I'm offering to others who, so far, have not had anything to offer me. People need to chill the fuck out around here.

Dude don't judge us all here by one person who's being a dick ;) I can't wait for you to see this and be able to relieve that concert! :)

Ermm... that's not how the bootlegs community roll. All the amateur DVDs from this band have been put together with lossless sources only... even a Reading University recording from 1999.

But you didn't need to know that, it is just common sense, no one wants 4GB of YouTube rips. You need to generete added value over Brian's superb audio recording to be worth the download of the DVD; You clearly want to share your work with the community, you're not doing this for yourself, simply take these different factors into account before you start working on a project like this. Get it now?

So, please, keep the drama to a minimum and cut with the bullshit that no one is being a dick here.

Ah but people are. He's not the only that's jumped down my throat for no reason around here.

Any way I have to shut down this project because there isn't enough available footage anyway to get the whole show. But if there's any other show that anyone might want done and they think they might have enough good footage. please let me know. I was really enjoying working on this.

Archived