Dom interviewed on 109.1 RXP, 24/10/2010

Sunlight

Was that the guy who was really drunk in an interview a few years back and started talking about helicopters and Matt made fun of his laugh? I haven't seen that interview in forever, but I remember his funny voice and this guy sounds just like him.

I was just about to ask that :LOL:

Was that the guy who was really drunk in an interview a few years back and started talking about helicopters and Matt made fun of his laugh? I haven't seen that interview in forever, but I remember his funny voice and this guy sounds just like him.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the same guy :LOL:

A great interview for a great show :happy: Thanks for posting !

:eek: I knew he sounded familiar! :LOL:

Nope, that's not Jed the Fish, that's Matt Pinfield.

DJ for both college and commercial radio stations, A&R man for major record labels, worked as a VJ for both MTV and VH1 (US) in the past, music writer and critic, etc.

Kind of a weird guy, however his knowledge of popular music, and the music industry in general, is practically encyclopedic...which is how he manages to do really good interviews and why the musicians he interviews like and respect him.

(For example, he was one of the VERY few music press-type people who Thom Yorke didn't treat like absolute shit back in the OK Computer days. :eek:)

Archived