Muse in Triple J Magazine

musecam123

Ooooh, the pyramid. I'm not talking about the pyramid though, we are talking about the 3 towers. That's what the original post was about, Muse's production manager talking about the arena set up etc. So, the pyramid doesn't really come into it.

Robbie Williams was not connected to Take That in any way at all whilst going solo, they didn't recieve any recognition for his work. Unless you mean Robbie fans are now Take That fans?

I attended its funeral. Tears.

Fair enough :D The pyramid is pretty epic though tbh.

Aye, Robbie wasn't so much connected to Take That, mainly because TT broke up before Robbie even made it big solo, but he spoke of TT often and Gary Barlow did alot of work as a writer/producer for alot of mainstream acts today e.g. Delta Goodrem, Charlotte Church, Lily Allen, Will Young and even ironically, Robbie Williams.

Oh and yeah alot of Robbie fans have migrated to Take That

So did I. Worst day of my life.

Same, same.

Then I watched the vid again and lolled my face off. Epic fail.

Someone got sacked.

Fair enough :D The pyramid is pretty epic though tbh.

Aye, Robbie wasn't so much connected to Take That, mainly because TT broke up before Robbie even made it big solo, but he spoke of TT often and Gary Barlow did alot of work as a writer/producer for alot of mainstream acts today e.g. Delta Goodrem, Charlotte Church, Lily Allen, Will Young and even ironically, Robbie Williams.

Oh and yeah alot of Robbie fans have migrated to Take That

Ahh, I see.

:yesey:

Aye... My mum's a massive Take That fan from way back and I was born only a few years before they formed, so I was sort've brought up on them... I can't say I like TT, but I do like Gary Barlow, he's an all'round nice bloke and is a really talented writer/musician :yesey:

Oh and TT do tend to have a far broader appeal musically as they're easy to take in for the non-music buff

Archived