Hey guys :)

Does anyone know where this interview is? The interview is of Matt, Dom and Chris and Matt is talking about when they went to this Slipknot concert and how he got that Slipknot mask (Ahhhhh.. I'm your biggest fan!!) that's in the infamous video with Dom xD ) Can anyone find this for me?? I know I've found it on Youtube before.. like in a "Muse Funny Moments" video.. but I can't find it at all anymore :(

Thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I was sondering if you happen to know the links to two muse videos on youtube.

The first one is about when Dom talks about that he saw some member in (slipknot i think) looking in the mirror pretending to play guitarr (or something like that).

The other one is when Dom and Matt is being interviewed, you only see them two, and its water in the background i think. They stand next to a rail made of glass. If i remember right Dom might wear ray bans, but not sure.

Hey guys, I was sondering if you happen to know the links to two muse videos on youtube.

The first one is about when Dom talks about that he saw some member in (slipknot i think) looking in the mirror pretending to play guitarr (or something like that).

The other one is when Dom and Matt is being interviewed, you only see them two, and its water in the background i think. They stand next to a rail made of glass. If i remember right Dom might wear ray bans, but not sure.

Not sure about that last one but the one I think your talking about with Dom might be

. :happy:

I think I know which one you mean. Is it that one back in like 2006-2007 or something like that, when Matt just stands there and completely ignores the interviewers question and Dom says like ''There's just nothing is there?'' to Matt and then there is a really awkward silence before the interviewer continues?

I think I know which one you mean. Is it that one back in like 2006-2007 or something like that, when Matt just stands there and completely ignores the interviewers question and Dom says like ''There's just nothing is there?'' to Matt and then there is a really awkward silence before the interviewer continues?

Yeah, I was thinking of the same interview, it was BH&R era and I think they were in Toronto (was it mtv?) I tried quickly looking on youtube, but couldn't find it....

Does someone know where I can find the interview where Matt is trying to imitate the drums to some songs with his beatboxing :p. I saw it in one of the funny muse moments vids on youtube, but I can't find the real interview anywhere.

EDIT: in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iSXSi6x1fI&feature=related

starts at 0.08 (the first clip)

Haha I love that one!! :LOL: I've tried to find it too, but can't :(

• 11 months later...

sorry to bring up an old thread, but i was looking for this the other day... can't find it anywhere?!?! anyone have any idea?

thanks

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the interview where it's just Matt being interviewed and some people outside the room are shouting so Matt gets up halfway through the interview to tell them to be quiet? I've always found it hilarious :chuckle: I think it was from around 2009 maybe?

Does anyone know the interview where it's just Matt being interviewed and some people outside the room are shouting so Matt gets up halfway through the interview to tell them to be quiet? I've always found it hilarious :chuckle: I think it was from around 2009 maybe?

I think it's from 2007 actually. It was during a Danish interview, I believe.

Archived