LCCC Photo Gallery Online

KirkBot

These are awesomes! :D Brought back great memories! Dom's such a lil munchkin in his space suit - he looks like a teenage girl most of the time :p. But that really was an awesome night, thanks for teh pics! Ahhh now I'm getting all depressed cos I wants me another Muse gig =[! I almost always have a Muse gig to look forward to but there's still nothing on the horizon for the UK in 2011! COME BACK MOOZE! :(

Guest Sarah-x
:dance: one of the best concerts ever! love these pictures, nice to have ones from the stage seeing as i only have ones taken from the crowd obviously :p

These pics make LCCC look massive and it really wasnt. I went to this and both Wembley gigs and I think this was my favourite, I was in unreserved seating, Matt's side, and I would've hated being behind me! We were stood with some very unimpressed people, not bouncing about singing (badly) like me, my friend and a slighty tiddled lady on the next level!Glad I wasn't standing though, I'm far too old to enjoy getting wee thrown over me!!!!;)

Archived