Set list from twitter!

watu, uprising, resistance, new born, smbh, BLISS, hysteria, B&H , usoe, feelin good, hel jam, ud, tiro starlight (rachel finch), pib, exo 1, agitated/nishe jam, koc

:pope: :pope: :pope:

and BLISS!

and LIZ THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY SHIT.

jeneva11: Sitting outside waiting for the support act to finish with @kelliejane

Who does she think shes seeing then? :erm::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: how agitated and nishe can go together... idk.

i wonder if it's just SS with agitated riff and mwah into koc.

If it's true, it'll be interesting!

I don't blame you, I was too. But, if you know of someone who can, have mercy on us and have them tweet please. I know some people put songs in and save them as drafts. That way you don't have to type it out, just send a prepared tweet draft. Something like that - Duck did it that way.

I'll find someone around me to do it, you know the type of person who only knows the more popular songs so when im too busy going mental they can do the tweeting.

I get really dissapointed when people only know the most recent of a bands songs at a gig, I went to Kasabian earlier and there was a group of guys in front of me who sat down if the song being played wasnt off west ryder, YOU DONT SIT DOWN EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE SONG. I hope people at muse are better /endmental

Archived