Muser Christmas Card Exchange

minnie

Hey you crazy kids :D. Just got back from my holiday and was welcomed by a lovely sack of cards . Thanks to Abby ,Alexandria , Karen, matt Bellamy/Heather/suzuan (lol), Amanda , Sandra and Beth. I now have a collection of Muse photos to stare at over the long winter months

Got the last two of my cards today. Thanks to Karen from France and Luaren from Australia. And to everyone else who participated, this was really fun! I loved going to the mailbox and finding a new card in there! :D

I can't wait to do it again next Christmas! :xmas:

I received a few more cards yesterday - thank you to everyone who was so kind enough to send me a card (even though I'm in Australia). Hopefully the cards I've sent out have arrived by now. Once again thank you to everyone, bring on Christmas Card Exchange 2011 :D

Got the last two of my cards today. Thanks to Karen from France and Luaren from Australia. And to everyone else who participated, this was really fun! I loved going to the mailbox and finding a new card in there! :D

I can't wait to do it again next Christmas! :xmas:

You're welcome ! I feel sorry to have sent just one card for you and your sister btw :(

Archived