Muser Christmas Card Exchange

minnie

Hello!

Kelly (bellapod) and Kate C. thank you very much for the Christmas cards!i love them!

I'm gonna send my X-mas cards tommorow. So i'm really sorry if you will get them after Christmas :}

And sorry, but i couldn't afford sending cards to everyone of you!

Happy Christmas,

Meda <3

Got 2 more cards today from @Minnie and @Shiner1! Thank you very much! Abby, your card is so awesome!i'm gonna stick it to my wall!i'll try to send few more cards tommorow or in few days, so sorry if you get them after Christmas!

I'm honored!

Thank's a lot, Minnie and Shiner1, for the beautiful Christmas cards! I'm delighted!:kiss: I've just received them.

Muse rocks! :)

I'm glad you like them! I took all the pics for the cards at the Charlottesville gig. :D

I hanven't done a card yet because I have so much Uni work :( and yes, a lot of work for the holidays...

SO, my plan is this, I will send a card to everyone who sent me, since I can't afford to send it to everyone, nor make so many cards...

so, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D Love you all :kiss:

And wow, today I got another one..it's the 12th one :eek: I've received more letters in the last few days than I have received in my entire life :LOL:

I received two more cards today - So I have 12 cards now, and I want to thank every single one of you (even those who did not send a card to me) for that exchange (((: Each card made me jump around happily and you truly made my christmas even more awesome!

So, special thanks to Beth, Abby, Heather, Amy, Stefanie, Sarah, Alexandria, Amanda, Dallas, Sandra, Karen, and, of course, Nancy (:

I received two more cards today - So I have 12 cards now, and I want to thank every single one of you (even those who did not send a card to me) for that exchange (((: Each card made me jump around happily and you truly made my christmas even more awesome!

So, special thanks to Beth, Abby, Heather, Amy, Stefanie, Sarah, Alexandria, Amanda, Dallas, Sandra, Karen, and, of course, Nancy (:

:awesome: ! Thank you :kiss:

Archived