Muser Christmas Card Exchange

minnie

^^^ Hey hey I'm on the list now, so... :D you two will get a card for sure!

Anybody who wishes to get a card ,PM me or email me. I am still adding names as we speak. If I don't have your address and email , I can't get you on the card list.

Can you write Pokemew after my name (Ines Freitas) on the list? :D

I'm game. Email or PM with your info and I'll send you the list and add your name. Everyone else will get yet another email from me with your names.:D:D

Well... NOW it' too late for me. I started a Muser Christmas card exchange on tumblr because I thought it was too late to do this one and now I have a list of around 30 people participating in mine :facepalm::supersad::LOL:

If you do it again next year, I'll be sure to join!

I'm sending one to everybody (hopefully) and I hope to get the first batch out tomorrow....not sure how long they take to get overseas??? Anyway I hope everybody likes them, they are homemade and will also contain a little bonus :D it's been really fun working on them!!:happy:

I've made a beautiful Muse Christmas card. I know it's late but I'd love to send it to somebody that doen't live in France. You can send me your address by private message and I'll send it at once. I'd like to get one too if possible. I've been on this website for a couple of years.:)

austra.gif

Edit. I've sent 2 Christmas Muse cards. If any of you can send me one I'll be delighted. I'm not on the list so I can send you my address by private message if you wish to send me a card.

Archived