Moments when Muse songs describe random events perfectly.

drawakangaroo

• 1 month later...

I was working really hard on my school work one day ( and listening to Muse) and i was getting very restless and then I heard "your working soo hard" in Ruled by Secrecy. So I was like, your right Matt. Then I got up and went on a walk! Matt is always right!:LOL:

I was working really hard on my school work one day ( and listening to Muse) and i was getting very restless and then I heard "your working soo hard" in Ruled by Secrecy. So I was like, your right Matt. Then I got up and went on a walk! Matt is always right!:LOL:

:LOL::awesome:

Map of Your Head when it's freezing outside.

THIS!

I go to university at Syracuse University (upstate NY), and we got 100 inches of snow in December.

Anyway, I got a long walk back to my dorm one night, with snow and cold and everything, and Map of Your Head comes on! Starting singing the song once it got to "Im freezing...".

I don't know why, but for some reason Starlight became the perfect song to listen to on New Year

:eek: EXATCLY! it was the same for me too! :awesome:

Boredom in the summer :p

"we should be in the summer spirit, but it might as well be rain. We should be having such a great time but i'm so bored its causing me pain"

:awesome::D

Archived