What was the ticket situation like for the TR tour? Is it fairly easy to get tickets, or do I need to stress out about it?

Getting tickets for the UK arena shows was really tough. They sold out super-fast. Wembley was a lot easier, because obviously there were a lot more ticket on sale.

I don't think many, if any, of the US dates sold out so you'll be fine.

Not helping :( fuck Australia, so damn isolated... btw, was the Australian tour actually any better?

Brisbane second night got MK Ultra, Butterflies, Sunburn, CE, Bliss closing the main set and Take a Bow closing the gig.

Getting tickets for the UK arena show was really tough. They sold out super-fast. Wembley was a lot easier, because obviously there were a lot more ticket on sale.

I don't think many, if any, of the US dates sold out so you'll be fine.

Cool. :) I plan on shelling out for pit seats, as this may be the only time I see them. I'd much rather see one show up close then lots of shows from the rafters. :)

Pit seats -- a smallish section directly in front of the stage. Almost always General Admission. Not all venues have a "pit" area.

Cool. :) I plan on shelling out for pit seats, as this may be the only time I see them. I'd much rather see one show up close then lots of shows from the rafters. :)

Do you mean close seats or standing in the pit? You rarely get seats in the standing area at Muse gigs

Everyone bitches about how great the Australian setlist was, and how it's just rediculous favoritism, but no one ever mentions the fact that there was only one proper Australian leg.

I do think that's a good behaviour, because Australia and Asia get less shows, so it's okay to play more rarities there.

The problem with Muse is that they should play some in Europe and USA too

Everyone bitches about how great the Australian setlist was, and how it's just rediculous favoritism, but no one ever mentions the fact that there was only one proper Australian leg.

What the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck does it sound like?

And whether you agree or not, you can see their reasoning behind these places getting rarities. They also probably think more hardcore fans will turn up as they are less widly known.

And whether you agree or not, you can see their reasoning behind these places getting rarities. They also probably think more hardcore fans will turn up as they are less widly known.

Oh I see.

They only did one gig here in Sweden, a second one got cancelled. Finland, Denmark and Norway got two gigs. They should play a bunch of rarities for us next time.

Its still not a good reason for not playing the rarities for fans in other countries. There are hardcore fans everywhere. Just playing Dead Star occasionally in Europe or the states would have stopped much of the setlists bitching. But still they didn't do it.

Oh I see.

They only did one gig here in Sweden, a second one got cancelled. Finland, Denmark and Norway got two gigs. They should play a bunch of rarities for us next time.

Oh shut it Ari. It's much easier to hop over to the UK/Denmark/Findland/etc from Sweden than it is to hop over from Australia, you're just being a dick now :p

Its still not a good reason for not playing the rarities for fans in other countries. There are hardcore fans everywhere. Just playing Dead Star occasionally in Europe or the states would have stopped much of the setlists bitching. But still they didn't do it.

I never said it was good, I said that's probably their reasoning.

Oh I see.

Yes, but those aren't countries isolated from every where else, are they? You can reasonably afford a short plane ride over to London if you wanted too.