if they do start playing more intimate venues like Matt said they were thinking of doing, we'll hopefully see less of a focus to casuals.

To be honest, I doubt they'd start playing intimate venues again now - especially as this album is sounding just as bombastic as the others. Also, it's wise not to actually take anything Matt says as something that will actually happen.

To be honest, I doubt they'd start playing intimate venues again now - especially as this album is sounding just as bombastic as the others. Also, it's wise not to actually take anything Matt says as something that will actually happen.

Decreasing venue size also decreses my chances of ever getting to see them live :( *sob*

Personally' date=' it's ridiculous for you to think that those songs SHOULDN'T be played every gig. Every band who is of any size what so ever plays a minimum of 15-20 of the same songs every single night.[/quote']

Not true, take Pearl Jam for example. There is only 1 song they play every night, Even Flow, and the hardcore fans consider it the piss break song. :LOL:

it wouldn't make any sense for them to play anything smaller than arena's except for one off's/tour warm up kind of things. For a band that can, for example, sell out wembley stadium in minutes, playing small shows will cause so many people to not be able to get tickets and even more moaning about things than before. If thats possible :LOL:

Decreasing venue size also decreses my chances of ever getting to see them live :( *sob*

No need to worry, it's not likely to happen. Th only possibility (and this is very unlikely) is that they'll play less stadiums. The arena tour will remain unchanged.

Thinking about it though, it is possible that they visit some places they previously haven't if they have a stripped back stage, such as shock! horror! Canberra! I hope so, I'm sick of driving up to Sydney every time a decent show is on, and they have a big fan base here.

Edited by bumpypotato

No need to worry, it's not likely to happen. Th only possibility (and this is very unlikely) is that they'll play less stadiums. The arena tour will remain unchanged.

Thinking about it though, it is possible that they visit some places they previously haven't if they have a stripped back stage, such as shock! horror! Canberra! I hope so, I'm sick of driving up to Sydney every time a decent show is on, and they have a big fan base here.

:D that's given me hoPe that they may play in murryfield so I don't have to go to Glasgow :happy:

:D that's given me hoPe that they may play in murryfield so I don't have to go to Glasgow :happy:

These two places are an hour apart aren't they?

I really hope they come and play another gig in Devon, as Matt has hinted at, because no big bands ever come down here and although they realise this (they have said many a time how they had to travel to london for gigs when they were younger and hated doing it), they themselves have only played down here once :(

I really hope they come and play another gig in Devon, as Matt has hinted at, because no big bands ever come down here and although they realise this (they have said many a time how they had to travel to london for gigs when they were younger and hated doing it), they themselves have only played down here once :(

I'm pretty sure they said they'd like to do A Seaside Rendezvous again, but what Matt says =/= the truth.

I'm pretty sure they said they'd like to do A Seaside Rendezvous again, but what Matt says =/= the truth.

Matt said on twitter that he is thinking about playing Newton Abbot Race Course but yeah...he's not the most trustworthy:LOL: I just wish they would play where they came from more often but i guess, as the band has said, it is largely to do with a lack of good venues.

Yup going to glasgow wouldn't be a problem at all, hell I'd go to London to see them but it would be awesome to have them here for once :)

For a second i thought you were complaining about travelling an hour :LOL: I envy you living so close to two cities that bands play regularly:(

Matt said on twitter that he is thinking about playing Newton Abbot Race Course but yeah...he's not the most trustworthy:LOL: I just wish they would play where they came from more often but i guess, as the band has said, it is largely to do with a lack of good venues.

For a second i thought you were complaining about travelling an hour :LOL: I envy you living so close to two cities that bands play regularly:(

What actually is the Newton Abby race coarse?

Oh no no :) aw I am lucky but I am yet to see them live (or anyone else significant for that matter) and wish they would play in Scotland more then once/twice at the start of the tour :(

I'm hoping that Citizen Erased finds a way to stay in the setlists. If there are supposedly two other 7 string songs, there is a strong chance it'll just be forgotten about. On the other hand, depending on the nature of those songs, they could all be played in unison, more or less. I am excited about the prospect of not knowing what's going to happen just because he's got a 7 string though.

It was one of the best songs of the night when I saw it, but its extreme prevalence in the poll results at the expense of equally good songs was a bit odd.

Most of their discography would be the best of the night when it's Muse.