To clarify my post: I think the all frustrations and complaints with the setlist are completely valid, and I support the arguments people have over it. Hell, I'm going to the first night of Melbourne, and the first night alone. However I agree with yankfan2008 - the insults being leveled against Matt, Dom and Chris are ridiculously over the top. Surely you can complain without labeling them as obscenities? Kthanksbai.

Pussies = scaredy cats ;)

i agree that the night 1 and 2 thing is definitely maddening, but think of it this way. people like you and myself get to see muse, myself twice this year, you 13 ( i envy that greatly by the way) but think about the MILLIONS of people that never get to see them at all or maybe once every few years. i bet they never complain about setlists because theyre beyond thankful for the chance to hear muse in person. not to call you out personally becuase i know its your choice to see them as often as you do, but i have noticed that the people that do the most hating on this board when it pretains to setlists are the people that see them the most, and i think i even mentioned earlier in here somewhere that seeing them a lot definitely does depreciate the value of the show slightly.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure all that was meant as a joke rather than literally. :LOL:

Don't know about that... read through the gig thread. It got pretty hot in there.

Complain, but try to do it in a way that doesn't completely ruin the forum atmosphere, yeah?

i agree that the night 1 and 2 thing is definitely maddening, but think of it this way. people like you and myself get to see muse, myself twice this year, you 13 ( i envy that greatly by the way) but think about the MILLIONS of people that never get to see them at all or maybe once every few years. i bet they never complain about setlists because theyre beyond thankful for the chance to hear muse in person. not to call you out personally becuase i know its your choice to see them as often as you do, but i have noticed that the people that do the most hating on this board when it pretains to setlists are the people that see them the most, and i think i even mentioned earlier in here somewhere that seeing them a lot definitely does depreciate the value of the show slightly.

It didn't at all actually... I absolutely loved the show every time. I'm really depressed it's all over. And to be fair, I put all my money and efforts towards going to all those gigs. I feel like when you spend that much money to attend a ton of gigs, it's a bit of rightful criticism that it's like, ok, so I have to spend an even more ridiculous sum to go to Asia or Australia or South America to get real rarities?

with all that has been said, and the creater of the thread, i have to say i am happy with some of the feedback that has been given here. despite the banter and hatred, there definitely does seem to be some consensus to what muse will do in the future, that being said, lets just hope muse never stops, id rather hear the same setlist till the day i die then never hear one at all period

Don't know about that... read through the gig thread. It got pretty hot in there.

Complain, but try to do it in a way that doesn't completely ruin the forum atmosphere, yeah?

"Forum atmosphere" heh. You wouldn't last 5 minutes on the Lollapalooza message boards. They are absolutely brutal over there. Got torn to shreds, especially for liking Muse. :LOL:

"Forum atmosphere" heh. You wouldn't last 5 minutes on the Lollapalooza message boards. They are absolutely brutal over there. Got torn to shreds, especially for liking Muse. :LOL:

I just wouldn't join. That's my point - I just wouldn't see the point of being part of those forums.

I'm a member of many forums, have been for years FTR. I know how they work.

I just wouldn't join. That's my point - I just wouldn't see the point of being part of those forums.

I'm a member of many forums, have been for years FTR. I know how they work.

Because it's fun to talk shit, especially since these people really do know what they're talking about so I learn a lot about music. Now when I go to say, the Coachella forums, they are boring in comparison. The absolute brutalness gets kind of addicting. Am I addicted to message board hatesex? :LOL: