Yeah, I saw some speculation about that occasion. I think he said they gonna do a show, not maybe! I saw a mention on Twitter about March 🤔😅

Yeah, March/April is usually when the TCT shows happen. Would make sense I guess, been a long time since they’ve done it and a charity show is worth stepping off a break for as a one off.

Doubt they’ll do a ton of rehearsal for it though so wouldn’t expect much special. Maybe organ Meg as a throwback at most.

3 hours ago, Claudia O said:

Yes, cause they „forgot“ about it last time round! Would make sense, for us, but .. :logic:

Well plus there’s the extra link of that original Meg performance being for the TCT too.

Would reeeeally love some kinda nod to OOM, obviously...a Showbiz b-side, demo PIB...but not gonna get my hopes up.

1 hour ago, safcmuse said:

They are being announced tomorrow 🤞

https://twitter.com/TeenageCancer/status/1218201311935639553

😁😁😁😁😁

that said, coulda done with an even longer break before bloody queueing up at 5am again lmao

Edit: though, then again, depending when that interview was filmed (seemed v recent), why would Matt only say it was a maybe if they’re literally about to be announced? 🤔 guess we’ll find out tomoz, if it’s not TCT then I’ll be vvvv curious

Edited by Jobby

21 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

I think I‘ve misheard him, he didn‘t say MAYBE 😅 listen again plz

“we might have two shows later this year”
“might be one other thing we’re doing at the RAH”

but then I’ve just realised he also says they ‘might’ do Global Citizen so I think he’s just using it flippantly 😅 we’ll see today

• Like 1

ffs alllllways awkward aren’t they

”more announcements in the coming weeks”

hmm some speculation it might be The Who though, which make sense tbf but why not announce that straight away?

Edited by Jobby

And if it is RAH, what sort of set list are they likely to show up with? Not really interested in paying to see a watered down ST tour again.

Definitely hope so - am keeping it clear just in case! 🤞 Hopefully they will announce who it is soon....

So it is The Who for TCT 🤔

(what’s them bloody muse lot doin then? 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀)

This is more exciting if anything!

There’s no anniversary or new release to promo...do we just assume a By Request?

Ooohhhh!

Maybe something in autumn, shortly before they go into the studio (or start writing new songs) ? 

Edited by Claudia O