As with all rumors, I'll take it with a grain of salt. Still, that would be pretty cool! I've never participated in pre-sales before; does anyone recall if pre-sales typically start as soon as dates are announced or does it usually take a few days?

It's usually the same week. I think last time it was:

Wed - "fanclub" presale

Thurs - other presales (venue, radio stations, etc)

Fri - general public

good to see another person from NC on the board :cool:

The placing of Bordeaux and the date (which is a Tuesday, for those keeping score) looks to be out to the left of the poster, which makes me wonder if its a general French tour poster that also contains Paris and Marseille shows for the following weekend/later in July.

Certainly the earlier post about Ashton Gate saying they had gigs to announce in June makes me presume that's when they'll be in the UK.

It's usually the same week. I think last time it was:

Wed - "fanclub" presale

Thurs - other presales (venue, radio stations, etc)

Fri - general public

good to see another person from NC on the board :cool:

Well hello there! Fingers crossed that the band makes its way through NC again, though I wouldn't blame them since they've been here the past 2 years.

But the sounds good! I just want to get the tix$ altogether in time to get the pre-sale! Tryna get some of dem gucci seats this time!

In an Interview the Sunderland AFC Chairman said theres two acts booked for gigs in the summer, one for two nights and one for one night. Don't wanna get ahead of myself but haway Muse play the north east for the first time in forever

Would be an obvious choice if Clunge is right about these 5 UK cities, only for one night though I’d think

The two nights are Spice Girls if the rumours are to be believed

The boys must have heard that I'd probably wouldn't be able to travel to see them this tour 😎

Would be an obvious choice if Clunge is right about these 5 UK cities, only for one night though I’d think

Srsly, did you really think I was itk? :LOL:.

Srsly, did you really think I was itk? :LOL:.

Not enough to warrant a yes but I hadn’t ruled it out. Fake ITK info should always be about club gigs to truly be effective.

5 cities did seem like too much tbf, and my bank account is thankful

It's never going to happen but I'd very much appreciate if Muse decide not to do two Manchester dates (providing two is even on the cards) and instead do one in Manc and one at Liverpool (Anfield)...if only because it's been so long since they played here...and I can walk it in 15 minutes from my house. :LOL:

Totally agree with your comment about playing Anfield it’s been a long time since last time they played Liverpool

I think the Euro dates are stadium gigs.

They always are. Or festivals, Wow. It has been at least 2 years since have seen Muse live. About fucking time. Sorry for the language.

I think the Euro dates are stadium gigs.

Been known for a while my guy

At 14:00 GMT and see Twitter Muse has something to say.

Been confirmed for a couple of days that it’s the tour announcement chum

Belgium wasn’t on the list but Werchter got announced. Denmark and Sweden aren’t on the list but Roskilde and Lolla are the same weekend as Werchter... hmm

Roskilde's camping site opens the same weekend as Lolla and Werchter. The music starts on Wednesday. In Denmark, there's also Tinderbox from 27 to 29 June, so could be an opportunity as well. All my fingers are crossed for Roskilde though.

Cologne Concert on 29. June (Rhein Energie Stadium)

General sale Starts Nov 16

Magenta 1 (t-com) presale Nov 13

Where the fuck is Bristol?

Instinct tells me its going between London and Manchester. But odd they'd leave it out the list.

Lack of NYC, LA and Chicago shows on the US tour is equally puzzling.