I don't put much hope into that; but would be there for sure if it happened. The one I'm looking at is the first weekend of August; Both Lollapalooza in Chicago and Osheaga in Montreal are going on at the same time (dumb) and I don't think either has announced any lineups. I know Osheaga likes to make their own lineup announcements and were quite upset when Radiohead scooped them last year. Being in western PA on August 1st would put them right in line to play palooza though.

They're all but confirmed for Lolla.

I'd be surprised if Muse hasn't done this sort of thing before; they're a really quick cash grab.

One of my old bosses used to work for a really big company, and during their annual sales meeting, they'd have absolutely massive acts like Taylor Swift or Beyoncé come in and close the meeting with a song or two.

Was looking at StubHub for one of the gigs and noticed 12 tickets in the WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE row being sold for $2100.00... How can they let that happen??

Absolutely nauseating.

Yeah. I fucking hate those sites and how much this sort of shit is going on.

I'm welcoming a renewed airtime for the topic of second hand sites over here. It seemed pretty bad that tickets to Ed Sheeran at the Teenage Cancer Trust charity gigs are being traded on second handers for up to £5000, and not least given tickets for those gigs are ones where valid ID is needed for entry.

Nice! I'm hoping for another world tour next year. I need to see them again at least one time when something isn't holding back my enjoyment. :p Next Muse concert I will make sure to not repeat the same mistakes from the last two.

They'll probs be working on LP8 for most of next year. Wouldn't expect a world tour to start until v late 2018 or early 2019, assuming they don't do a round of festivals first.

They'll probs be working on LP8 for most of next year. Wouldn't expect a world tour to start until v late 2018 or early 2019, assuming they don't do a round of festivals first.

You're probably right, but would be awesome if we got a visit to Scandinavia in 2018 at least. If they start one in late 2018, there's a good chance they might be coming here next year. :happy:

I'm just getting more and more into them. Been watching live videos nonstop the last few days and a few making of-vids. Aaah, love it. :musesign:

Well, we've still got whatever they've been recording to drop (which I'd assume must be v soon) and I still reckon it'd be super odd for them to drop some new music without playing any gigs for, like, 3 months. They've always started/been gigging just about as soon as they release something tmk.

So, weirdly enough, it's actually my logic and not my heart telling me something's gonna happen for once :chuckle:

Do we know anything else about them recording other than that instagram pic of Dom on the kit? Just seemed like something to stir hype

What else is there to know? :chuckle:

They're recording (probs finished now actually) and have been, seemingly, since early/mid January. Ain't really much else they can tease other than what it sounds like and a release date but it looks like they're just gonna drop it instead unless they start teasing again soon, since I'm guessing it'll be out within the next couple of weeks.

Edit: Well, actually, I suppose there were the 'acoustic' teases. God knows if or how much that'll end up being incorporated though.

Edited by Jobby

What else is there to know? :chuckle:

They're recording (probs finished now actually) and have been, seemingly, since early/mid January. Ain't really much else they can tease other than what it sounds like and a release date but it looks like they're just gonna drop it instead unless they start teasing again soon, since I'm guessing it'll be out within the next couple of weeks.

Edit: Well, actually, I suppose there were the 'acoustic' teases. God knows if or how much that'll end up being incorporated though.

I have a feeling they're going to release the new material just a little bit before the beginning of the new tour, and that they won't tease anything until April. :(