To reiterate, I didn't make that. (If I did the names and dates would at least line up...)

I like that you don't wanna be associated with such a naff fake :chuckle:

*sigh* Fake or not though, just seeing European dates like that at least makes my imagination a teeny bit happy :(

Ottawa Bluesfest is announcing their lineup next week.

They share A LOT of headliners with Festival D'ete in Quebec which Muse are also headlining.

Muse has NOT played in Ottawa since 2004, and the gap in their tour dates indicate this is very possible.

Ottawa Bluesfest is announcing their lineup next week.

They share A LOT of headliners with Festival D'ete in Quebec which Muse are also headlining.

Muse has NOT played in Ottawa since 2004, and the gap in their tour dates indicate this is very possible.

I don't put much hope into that; but would be there for sure if it happened. The one I'm looking at is the first weekend of August; Both Lollapalooza in Chicago and Osheaga in Montreal are going on at the same time (dumb) and I don't think either has announced any lineups. I know Osheaga likes to make their own lineup announcements and were quite upset when Radiohead scooped them last year. Being in western PA on August 1st would put them right in line to play palooza though.

I don't put much hope into that; but would be there for sure if it happened. The one I'm looking at is the first weekend of August; Both Lollapalooza in Chicago and Osheaga in Montreal are going on at the same time (dumb) and I don't think either has announced any lineups. I know Osheaga likes to make their own lineup announcements and were quite upset when Radiohead scooped them last year. Being in western PA on August 1st would put them right in line to play palooza though.

They're all but confirmed for Lolla.

Was looking at StubHub for one of the gigs and noticed 12 tickets in the WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE row being sold for $2100.00... How can they let that happen??

Absolutely nauseating.

Yeah. I fucking hate those sites and how much this sort of shit is going on.

I'm welcoming a renewed airtime for the topic of second hand sites over here. It seemed pretty bad that tickets to Ed Sheeran at the Teenage Cancer Trust charity gigs are being traded on second handers for up to £5000, and not least given tickets for those gigs are ones where valid ID is needed for entry.