Think there's a higher chance that this won't be standard a "Drones-era festival set"/typical American gig now that they're in amphitheaters again?

I'd expect 15/16-song greatest hits tbh. Like I said, if there's a mini club tour beforehand, one or two rarities could maybe stick around in rotation.

20k venues in Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa and Miami. gl hf Muse :LOL:

If they weren't so stubborn they could open for Linkin Park (Chester said is a big fan of muse) who sells out all these venues and will likely tour them again this summer...

Combined with 30stm, I imagine they'll be alright tbf.

Nothing much, just that Roadie says he ordered something and it'll be delivered today and Marc is asking at what time.

Seems likely to me that they're at the same place, presumably the US based on the times they're talking about.

Hm :shifty:

Would be a bit weird to ask when someone's package was arriving if you weren't involved in some way :chuckle: If they were recording mid-Jan, I guess it wouldn't be outlandish to say they've finished and rehearsals are starting up.

I did say late Feb/early March, just sayin' :ninja:

Edit: Also says he's looking at tech specs for some promo shows in Switzerland. Wouldn't have thought that's Muse-related though?

The whole package talk is just a boring conversation because it's the boring roadie account. Absolutely nothing to do with Muse

Didn't realise that was also a few pages back.

Is this like 2008 and 2011 and 2014 where it's their inbetween album tours or have there actually been any rumours of them releasing anything?

Some of the venues are around 7k, so I don't think they're really aiming for sell outs.

Red Rocks seats nearly 10k iirc, and much smaller bands do play there.

It's a damn shame, too, as that had always been my dream venue to go to, and I never managed to get there. :(

And it's the US, and a lot more rural US at that; I don't see anything other than the standard sets, and possibly shorter as it's a bit of a co-headliner.

Even taking the festival obligations into consideration, isn't there a lot of strange holes in that schedule?

Two shows in Florida, nothing for nearly 2 weeks later. Same with the July shows. Not to mention coming all the way back to the US after Reading/Leeds just for 3 random shows. Guess I'm just hoping for a more fleshed out announcement on Monday.

I'm thinking those holes are for the festivals, Reading/Leeds, and 30STM does that Mars camp.

There's some really good opportunities in the Midwest that time of year, but yeah, the Lolla thing would screw those fans out of them.

It also made me wonder about that leaked schedule, because St Louis is well within the ban area.

I'm thinking those holes are for the festivals, Reading/Leeds, and 30STM does that Mars camp.

There's some really good opportunities in the Midwest that time of year, but yeah, the Lolla thing would screw those fans out of them.

It also made me wonder about that leaked schedule, because St Louis is well within the ban area.

St Louis is, but Maryland Heights is just outside the 300-mile radius.

Maybe it shouldn't but this has dented my hopes for a club tour tbh. Hopefully the fact that there's still a big gap 'til June and they're presumably releasing whatever they recorded before then means we'll get at least a small one as a warm-up, fingers crossed.

Imagine if the single was a collab with 30stm though lmao.

20k venues in Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa and Miami. gl hf Muse :LOL:

If they weren't so stubborn they could open for Linkin Park (Chester said is a big fan of muse) who sells out all these venues and will likely tour them again this summer...

Didn't Muse just sell a little more than a half in Tampa in 2012?