Its the States so the set will def suck, but I missed the last tour so I'm going.

Will bring earplugs for Leto and co. ;)

Its the States so the set will def suck, but I missed the last tour so I'm going.

Will bring earplugs for Leto and co. ;)

They are good live when they play. Put earplugs between songs cause Leto's speeches are :stunned:

I have sat through 30 Seconds to Mars to see Muse before and it was not bad at all.

What if he dresses up as Joker this time.

Most surprising thing about all this is Jared Leto's ego being okay with playing second fiddle.

Guess it fits in with when they'll be playing the US fests though. If there is a Psycho Tour 2-type shindig within the next couple of months, I could see a couple of rarities sticking around for it.

Most surprising thing about all this is Jared Leto's ego being okay with playing second fiddle.

Guess it fits in with when they'll be playing the US fests though. If there is a Psycho Tour 2-type shindig within the next couple of months, I could see a couple of rarities sticking around for it.

Did some research. They did the same thing with Linkin Park in 2014. 25 shows in USA and Canada

I don't think I've ever been this anti-hyped by a Muse announcement/tease :LOL:

The only thing I'd be willing to sit through Pvris and 30STM for would be Black Holes in full, and I'm a slut for buying Muse tickets.

Aren't some ampitheaters bigger than arenas? lol

Yeah, Sleep Train (the one in Chula Vista) is a 20k seater.

Yeah that's what i was thinking, they didn't even sell out a 10k arena in San Diego last year and now they wanna come back for a 20k venue, gl with that.

Is Muse even bigger than 30STM in the US?

Yeah that's what i was thinking, they didn't even sell out a 10k arena in San Diego last year and now they wanna come back for a 20k venue, gl with that.

Is Muse even bigger than 30STM in the US?

Festival positions suggest that 30STM aren't that big in USA.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/fireflyfestival/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/02184205/firefly-2017-lineup-poster.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/thpKPMQ.jpg

Is this definitely in US only? Saw 30STM a couple of years ago (and have gone off them since) but wouldn't mind seeing them again if they supported. Would be a better match than Dizzee and Bastille though. :LOL:

Is this definitely in US only? Saw 30STM a couple of years ago (and have gone off them since) but wouldn't mind seeing them again if they supported. Would be a better match than Dizzee and Bastille though. :LOL:

Why would Muse tour with them in Europe?

30STM could be playing R&L and play a gig (or hopefully tour) somewhere with Muse like Fall Out Boy did with Biffy.

30STM could sub headline with them at Reading

And do a warmup club tour before. There's definitely the demand for both of them in the UK.

30STM could sub headline with them at Reading

And do a warmup club tour before. There's definitely the demand for both of them in the UK.

PqB0kAu.jpg

PqB0kAu.jpg

Seeing 30stm would definitely be more of aa nostalgic thing though as I barely if ever listen to them anymore.

What if he dresses up as Joker this time.

Still less ridiculous than things Muse have done.

And we have dates! Looks like ill be going to a slc show again!!

I promised myself I'd never see 30STM at another amphitheater show again, but I guess I will make an exception. :stunned:

And we have dates! Looks like ill be going to a slc show again!!

Ugh, an amphitheater in June in the southeast US heat. On a Tuesday. Okay then. Guess I'm in!