Where is this speculation coming from? Because depending on who it originated with, that was a completely offhand comment about a certain festival being a bit more special than usual.

Yep, just to clarify/update a little bit on the original rumour for everyone else:

First off - It seems like the people who originally started the rumour may not have received the info from the crew member first hand, and instead just got a tip-off from whoever actually did speak to the crew. So it's unknown how trustworthy that source is (though it seems they trust whoever it is tbf) and how much these fans are filling in the blanks or putting their own spin on it.

It also seems like the crew member may actually have just heavily hinted that the band will be playing Glastonbury and that they may be doing something special there, with no specific mention of BH&R. The anniversary gig part could just be entirely guesswork from the people who started the rumour, given how close the dates are to the album's birthday.

But this whole thing is a bit unclear atm and I'm certainly not the most knowledgeable on it so I should probably just shut up from now on :chuckle: Just thought I'd try and clear things up in case people (like me) were getting their hopes up. The BH&R anniversary set could well be a thing, but it looks like the original hint was just about Glasto and the possibility of 'something special'.

If it does turn out to be Black Holes and they only do it at Glasto - blegh.

Or the last O2 gig in London

Nah, wouldn't make sense to use such a Drones-centered production for another album's anniversary imo.

On a side note - I might be able to go to Glastonbury :awesome: Gonna see what gets announced for Leeds/Reading first though.

Glastonbury is on my birthday weekend. Rock Werchter was also on my birthday weekend. So I guess if Muse are playing I better go.

Glastonbury is on my birthday weekend. Rock Werchter was also on my birthday weekend. So I guess if Muse are playing I better go.

Ok, this just got way weird! I already saw that we're the same age and that we joined the board on the same day, but this is just insane: Werchter was also on my birthday weekend :LOL::LOL::LOL:!

With that in mind, it's actually kinda weird that Muse didn't play Abso in full or something at Werchter...

Ok, this just got way weird! I already saw that we're the same age and that we joined the board on the same day, but this is just insane: Werchter was also on my birthday weekend :LOL::LOL::LOL:!

With that in mind, it's actually kinda weird that Muse didn't play Abso in full or something at Werchter...

Coincidentally I also recently moved to Germany. :LOL:

Coincidentally I also recently moved to Germany. :LOL:

This is getting out of hand! Too many coincidences. Who's behind all this? Matt should write a song about us!

Exactly, Muse have a 13 days break after the Glasgow show. Saturday 23rd April RAH #2 ??? It sounds possible to me!

Those gigs are due to be held the week after the last UK gig

You never know :)

It's frustrating that Aftermath and Defector are never played (again).

Oh-really-gif_1.gif?gs=a

is it tho

It can replace Resistance

If I didn't like collecting songs, I'd genuinely rather see Resistance for a 3rd(?) time :chuckle:

Re: collecting songs. I'm definitely the same but I feel like an album gig is a bit cheating, or at least not as fun. It's much more fun to try and get maybe catch them at individual gigs.

I'm still predicting a Defector / Revolt rotation in Europe. It's the kind of thing I can see them 'saving' for us and not giving to America for whatever reason.

I'm still predicting a Defector / Revolt rotation in Europe. It's the kind of thing I can see them 'saving' for us and not giving to America for whatever reason.

Oh boy, a Defector / Revolt rotation! We sure are the lucky ones you guys! :facemelt:

Oh boy, a Defector / Revolt rotation! We sure are the lucky ones you guys! :facemelt:

To be fair, I'd be pretty happy with that :chuckle:

I really wanna see that Defector solo live.

If they do end up playing a BHaR anniversary show, I hope they play all the b-sides (especially Glorious :happy:).

If they do end up playing a BHaR anniversary show, I hope they play all the b-sides (especially Glorious :happy:).

If they do play the b-sides my girlfriend wont be able to stop screaming once Crying Shame starts.

Meanwhile, did anyone US side happen to catch what Matt said tonight about the US tour being really short, and coming back?

Do they lost money with those malfunction technology thing and only half filled arenas shows?

Meanwhile, did anyone US side happen to catch what Matt said tonight about the US tour being really short, and coming back?

It was inconsequential pandering