June 30th, intimate gig.

This was confirmed a while back because Swedish radio have been running a competition for it. Not sure why this is only news now.

Maybe because not everyone listens to Swedish radio and it's not listed at muse.mu. Not everyone can follow every single post made on this forum.

Thinking about the Chinese gigs, am I right in thinking certain songs may not be played?

I'm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere all foreign acts playing Chinese gigs have to submit lyric sheets and if they rule against, they have to drop those tracks.

Hopefully that doesn't apply to Hong Kong because that's some draconian bullshit.

Hopefully that doesn't apply to Hong Kong because that's some draconian bullshit.

Not sure about HK, although songs that I would imagine falling foul of a government reading (Uprising, Assassin, Unnatural Selection) have appeared in gigs in HK before.

But it is the case for mainland China. The Killers played Beijing and Shanghai gigs in 2013 and an NME feature piece done with the band in Shanghai mentioned that Chinese law says lyrics must be submitted for government approval in advance of booking the gigs - indeed they waned to play an older B-side while there, but forgot to submit the lyrics in advance, so they weren't allowed to do it.

Now that people are going on about finalized US tour dates, I have this sinking concern that my ability to enjoy the new album for the first time will be eclipsed by the utter depression of confirmation of not being able to see them live even once during this tour cycle, thanks to them not coming anywhere near my city, and touring the US during the holiday season, preventing me from traveling anywhere at all.

Maybe they should get that shit out of the way sooner vs later.

Did they? Did anyone screenshot?

Claim I saw on the Muse Reddit. Might be crap though.

Let's hope the Drones Tour doesn't end up with a load of fans like poor auld Enrique.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32953713

Presumably no member will be attempting to catch it,. Although somebody would need to be mad enough to let them use the fucking things first.

We have no idea if it's true or not, but not likely anyone would screenshot it - why would they think it was an accident?

If it's true, this has been a huge amount of fuckups, even for Muse.

The 5 cities mentioned in that thread are all safe guesses for where they'd play anyway. But I'd like to think that's not a hoax and that tour dates will actually be coming this week.

What's a pudago?

Haha some dude named Benjezzi was going around two years ago and asking if Muse was going to bring out a "pudago" on almost every gig thread. Nobody knows what the fuck a Pudago is but not long after he was banned it became a small in-joke between a few of us here :LOL: