Schedules for Rockavaria and Rock Im Revier have been announced and both of them say Muse are playing from 9 to 11.

Two hours, really? We can only hope.

Pretty sure headliner slots for most festivals are usually two hours. They'll probably play for around 1hr45.

Pretty sure headliner slots for most festivals are usually two hours. They'll probably play for around 1hr45.

It says 2h15 for Metallica and 1h45 for KISS. I think that's pretty precisely what their average sets have been their past tours. But 1h45 for Muse sounds more reasonable. yes.

Two hours and at least 20 songs would be nice though.

It says 2h15 for Metallica and 1h45 for KISS. I think that's pretty precisely what their average sets have been their past tours. But 1h45 for Muse sounds more reasonable. yes.

Two hours and at least 20 songs would be nice though.

Yeah, from my experience, bands rarely play right up to their curfew. I think they like to give themselves a bit of leeway.

20+ songs would be nice but I reeeally doubt it. That's the kind of set length you'd get at one of their own gigs, festival sets are usually shorter. I'd expect about 17-18 songs.

Yeah, from my experience, bands rarely play right up to their curfew. I think they like to give themselves a bit of leeway.

20+ songs would be nice but I reeeally doubt it. That's the kind of set length you'd get at one of their own gigs, festival sets are usually shorter. I'd expect about 17-18 songs.

I expect max. 18 songs as well. Just two and a half week more and we'll find out.

I'm going to the Rock im Revier and really looking forward to being surprised in terms of stageshow and setlist, since I have promised my self not to search for anything online from Rockavaria the day before.

Just pure speculation but there is a significant gap between October 27th at Bogota, and Mexico City November 17th shows. Bringing their production again just for 3 gigs seems a bit weird unless they go straight to Texas or something like that for the US tour... eithar that or more South American dates in between.

Just pure speculation but there is a significant gap between October 27th at Bogota, and Mexico City November 17th shows. Bringing their production again just for 3 gigs seems a bit weird unless they go straight to Texas or something like that for the US tour... eithar that or more South American dates in between.

there'll be a whole lot more announced. I don't understand why they're not doing a proper tour announcement though. I guess it'll be soon after the album release for *insert typical marketing reasons here*

Some people say, that Muse will headline Lollapalooza Berlin, as the announcement for the third headliner is on june 1st, right after rockavaria / rock im revier / Rock in Vienna. :) It's on september 15th i think.

Yer they definitely are but as you said they can't be announced untul after june 1st

Similar thing with Bestival I think and they might not be officially announced till after Download

I missed out on Bastille, who I really like actually, and got The 1975... Nothing will ever be worse than The Big Pink.

All terrible terrible bands in my opinion. Like you said though nothing will ever be worse than The Big Pink, my eyes still hurt from the strobes

Rumour on Twitter from promo interviews says more South America dates in October, then North American shows in Nov/Dec, and European shows in Feb-April.

This is pure guess work and probably will not end up being what happens, but presumably after that, a guess could be some US "shed" gigs and EU stadiums after, and then Asia/Australia to wrap it up?

I missed out on Bastille, who I really like actually, and got The 1975... Nothing will ever be worse than The Big Pink.

i enjoy the 1975 and Bastille, would've loved them to be a support

Nothing will beat Biffy Clyro as best supporting act though :D although birds of Tokyo were good too

Italian article implies they won't be playing stadiums but instead opting for more evening shows in smaller spaces in order to have more control over special effects and technology.

Interesting. Although some of the South American shows are outdoor, so there's a certain strangeness to the consistency of it.

Maybe the upcoming pieces coming up will shed some light on the tour. Although I suppose we already know the two core things - 360 stage and a desire to get some form of drone flying over the crowd.

i enjoy the 1975 and Bastille, would've loved them to be a support

Nothing will beat Biffy Clyro as best supporting act though :D although birds of Tokyo were good too

Aye Biffy at Wembley was fucking amazing (my Dad said they were better than Muse that night). White Lies as well made it a great day.

I liked Bastille more when I saw them opening for Two Door Cinema Club than I did for Muse, but compared with Dizzee Rascal... I'll be honest, even with the strobe overdose that lead to me wearing sunglasses all through their set, I preferred them to DR.