Bet that means Stockholm Syndrome :chuckle: Although I wouldn't say no to Thoughts of a Dying Atheist or Apocalypse Please... or actually any of Absolution I haven't already seen live, given that's my favourite Muse record.

Anyway, anyone willing to place bets on what they were rehearsing?

TSP was one of the more requested songs that they didn't get round to playing on the initial tour iirc so I wouldn't be surprised if they brought it back for the NA gigs.

I'd be pretty jealous tbh, even if the studio version's a bit boring (I love it, personally), shit would be fun live.

Bet that means Stockholm Syndrome :chuckle: Although I wouldn't say no to Thoughts of a Dying Atheist or Apocalypse Please... or actually any of Absolution I haven't already seen live, given that's my favourite Muse record.

Anyway, anyone willing to place bets on what they were rehearsing?

*points out piano in the background*

Thanks for posting this, it is great!

i understood Download, which we already know, and Isle of Wright - later in the year, and more next year.... :D

I'll post this in the snooker thread as well!!

Edited by Claudia O.

Hoping for bigger shows in the UK this year - didn't get to the intimate gigs

Yikes, yeah this is getting a bit maddening trying to piece together a timeframe.

Hopefully it's something like Sept/Oct USA/Canada, Oct/Nov South/Central America, then Nov/Dec more USA/Canada. Then a full winter European tour.. or they could continue the USA/Canada tour in Jan/Feb (horrible time to be traveling) after the holidays before going straight to Europe.

Of course this is all depending on if they just want to do 20-ish USA shows at full(er) arenas instead of like 30-40 ish with thinner crowds.

You'd think some concrete plans would be announced relatively soon.

Does anyone know if Download has any kind of ID thing where it has to be you who's bought the tickets and stuff? I'm guessing not but I've need been before so thought I'd check.

Obviously, they've sold out now so my only option is to buy them off someone else :(

One or two songs might be aired on Kerrang or Scuzz but they don't show full sets anywhere

Sky Arts have tended to show Download Fest coverage about a month after the festival for the past couple of years. Still only a couple of songs at most per artist in their highlights though.