Anyone know the size of the venue for the new gigs?

Wondering if they're still sticking to the small venue idea or not

EDIT: No one has mentioned this so far

"For ticket links, please click here. Standby for additional tour announcements."

Hmmm.... Probably the American tour

ANOTHER EDIT: On Googling, seems one is an open-air venue and the other is an O2 like arena. I think.

I haven't seen them refer to the possibility of more than one US show at this time, and part of me is starting to suspect this "concert" is also some sort of promotional thing, and maybe not a gig.

Hopefully not, though some area did a "private show" contest last time that ended up being a soundcheck, so who knows.

I haven't seen them refer to the possibility of more than one US show at this time, and part of me is starting to suspect this "concert" is also some sort of promotional thing, and maybe not a gig.

Hopefully not, though some area did a "private show" contest last time that ended up being a soundcheck, so who knows.

If is only one show in the USA, shouldn't it be in a stadium? Or a venue as big as possible. It will be a sold out.

If is only one show in the USA, shouldn't it be in a stadium? Or a venue as big as possible. It will be a sold out.

Not the real tour, this "secret gig" on 5/8.

If they only did one stadium tour in the US none of us would even be able to get tickets, or travel to see it.

Muse already skips decent chunks of the country, making it longish drives to see them, as it is.

Hope they realised from their last tour that they really don't need to rely on theatrics. I can honestly imagine people acting as drill sergeants in separate platforms or stages shouting during Psycho during stadium or arena gigs. Shame to hear about the drones, don't think it would work too well.

I for one am certainly looking forward to how they incorporate drones into the live shows (if it is approved by Hearth and Safety that is)

They weren't allowed to use fire for the stadium tour in some countries and yet they did, so there will be Drones flying :LOL:

If muse actually do a 360 arena stage, they won't sell out many shows in the US. Utilizing the entire arena is smart if you're U2 and can sell all 20,000 seats. But if you're Muse and can sell maybe half that in most US markets, your gonna have lots of half full arenas.

Ugh, that sucks. If the U.S. ones do that, I might actually opt not to go. Shitty setlist AND a shitty view.

If the setlists are gonna include some of the stuff from the Psycho tour, then you'd probably get a rather decent setlist and a shitty view.

If muse actually do a 360 arena stage, they won't sell out many shows in the US. Utilizing the entire arena is smart if you're U2 and can sell all 20,000 seats. But if you're Muse and can sell maybe half that in most US markets, your gonna have lots of half full arenas.

Maybe they just play the cities were they actually sold out in the past, even if it means 10 or 15 dates.