Thanks. Now the question is: how can I get a Phil card? :D

Technically TCD students only, but you only need a Phil card to get in - they don't check student ID.

Thanks. Now the question is: how can I get a Phil card? :D

If you know anyone that goes to TCD chances are they'll have one you can borrow. If they were free I'd get one for everyone that wants to come, but they cost a fair bit.

Thanks again for the info. I think I may manage to get one then. :-)

If you know anyone that goes to TCD chances are they'll have one you can borrow. If they were free I'd get one for everyone that wants to come, but they cost a fair bit.

How likely do people think that they'll do a Wembley gig this June/July 2014? I will be over there then :stunned:.

0%

Any chance for a gig in the middle of Pleiades?

Muse are playing at my house, my house.

That's still the Solar System.:(

Or just London/England in general. Otherwise that's a shame, because they've done it twice before.

If they do the 20th tour it could be then!

Or just London/England in general. Otherwise that's a shame, because they've done it twice before.

England in general definitely, they should play some dates around Devon anytime between may and august, and maybe even a festival like V.

Any news on a South-East Asia part of the tour? Theres a big gap in November and they are travelling UAE --> Australia inbetween that time :(

Any news on a South-East Asia part of the tour? Theres a big gap in November and they are travelling UAE --> Australia inbetween that time :(

I think that's because they need to get the stage to Australia.

Does it take all of November to sail the pyramid stage from Mexico to Australia?

Probably not... but possibly close. :'(

(I flew to Oz once... and it's a nightmare I'll never forget. :chuckle: )

It's also not exactly unusual for them to take weeks off between tour legs.

They like to take time off for family and all that

Probably not... but possibly close. :'(

(I flew to Oz once... and it's a nightmare I'll never forget. :chuckle: )

It's also not exactly unusual for them to take weeks off between tour legs.

Lots of bands with a fanbase the size of Muse's do that, tbf.

I think its just that the fact they said "Indonesia gig for November" about a year or so ago must annoy people out there now it looks like there won't be one. But still, maybe next year.

Presumably they'll begin announcing 2014 gigs soon.

It says Muse are confirmed for the festival. Doesn't say whether it's the 5th or 6th of April, though.

I think its just that the fact they said "Indonesia gig for November" about a year or so ago must annoy people out there now it looks like there won't be one.
Same thing with New Zealand. They said this time they'd play there and for soem reason it's not happening...

I can only hope the 20th anniversary gig(s) don't go the same way. There hasn't been a mention of that in any interviews whatsoever in the past couple months. Only that they want to take a break next year and start writing a new album.

Edited by mjartrod