I highly doubt they plan anything special at all for Scandinavian gigs. They sold 14.000 tickets in Bergen lol and probably hate us. I don't think it'll be very packed in Oslo either. Honestly, we don't deserve any rarities because people won't appreciate it.

/America

I highly doubt they plan anything special at all for Scandinavian gigs. They sold 14.000 tickets in Bergen lol and probably hate us. I don't think it'll be very packed in Oslo either. Honestly, we don't deserve any rarities because people won't appreciate it.

What did you think of the gig Ryoma? It's shit that you didn't get Bliss/Map and Blackout/Unintended but was the rest of the show good? It must have been strange to have the whole gig in daylight.

I begin to doubt that they'll have any gigs in 2014 apart from a couple of 20th anniversary ones :(

but if it happens queuing in January/February will be a nightmare

and I wanna try catch them near the hotel as well :facepalm:

Really? Poor.. :/

I'm really pissed off if they won't play anything special in Finland. They've sold tickets very well for Helsinki's gig, (lol very) rough estimate 35,000 tickets.

They played festival set in Kaisaniemi (2010) and it was disappointment (well we didn't had stadium stage). But I'm bit scared because if they won't play anything special in Oslo, why then in Helsinki... Or otherwise they really hate Norway.

Dead Star would be dream but nah I really doubt it now. Give me even Blackout.

Edited by TERZi

What did you think of the gig Ryoma? It's shit that you didn't get Bliss/Map and Blackout/Unintended but was the rest of the show good? It must have been strange to have the whole gig in daylight.

It was alright. The performances this tour around has been very stable and good so even if they run abit on autopilot at times, it's still enjoyable. I didn't really expect anything more than we got and it's cool to see them in my hometown, but if this was for instance one of the Emirates shows, I'd be hugely disappointed.

I begin to doubt that they'll have any gigs in 2014 apart from a couple of 20th anniversary ones :(

hmmm yeah same here. i honestly hope for some more gigs from the tour in 2014. if it happens it will be in jan/feb probably. which means it will be extremely cold to queue.

Fingers crossed, maybe they'll still do some more... otherwise anniversary gigs it is for me.

Matt told my friend on twitter that they'll do Sweden early 2014, although he's not trustworthy... The gigs in December were (and would have been) almost only in northern/cold countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Latvia). They should all have been quite shit to queue to.

Matt told my friend on twitter that they'll do Sweden early 2014, although he's not trustworthy... The gigs in December were (and would have been) almost only in northern/cold countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Latvia). They should all have been quite shit to queue to.

I was queuing in Riga for half a day, but trust me Latvian December is nowhere near what Russian January may be :)

Those twitter responses were so long ago.

In recent interviews they keep using the word 'maybe' and that's a bit depressing.

I'd be ok, I managed to travel for a T2L Tour gig, but there are so many people here that want to see Muse.

They almost sold out the 30.000 venue here in Moscow last time, so it would be really unfair to skip us. And Sweden too of course ;)

I was queuing in Riga for half a day, but trust me Latvian December is nowhere near what Russian January may be :)

Those twitter responses were so long ago.

In recent interviews they keep using the word 'maybe' and that's a bit depressing.

I'd be ok, I managed to travel for a T2L Tour gig, but there are so many people here that want to see Muse.

They almost sold out the 30.000 venue here in Moscow last time, so it would be really unfair to skip us. And Sweden too of course ;)

Fair enough :p I didn't arrive to the Arena in Riga until really late since I arrived in Riga really late, but I remember the snow storm and really cold weather on the day the Stockholm gig was supposed to be... it would've been quite horrible tbf :LOL:

Yeah I know it's not much to go on but I still think they'll play at least a handful of gigs and then the 20 anniversary stuff.

Maybe they'll make it up to you in some way for all the cancelled gigs? I hope they do (if this thing is true)

Coming back for just one arena gig after cancelling 3 gigs? Yeah, I'd like to think so.

Well, Oslo had a cancelled gig as well but they didn't get anything... But since it's 3 this time, they might play a good set at least.

Well, Oslo had a cancelled gig as well but they didn't get anything... But since it's 3 this time, they might play a good set at least.

Yeah, Norway got their two stadium gigs and literally only had the one cancelled gig. They haven't played here since 2009.