Ticketing will be a nightmare. When do you think this tour would be announced? September-october?

Probably depends how far into 2014 they plan on doing it. Australia is November-December, is there anything planned after that? Off the top of my head I think I remember Matt telling someone on twitter they'd be in some country around March, so it's possible they might do the club tour in the summer.

My only hope for this tour is that the setlists change a lot. They wont have massive production so they really have no excuse. Plus a club tour would be full of hardcore fans, so it's the perfect opportunity to bust out stuff like Showbiz and Hoodoo

Fucking hell, next year is going to be stressful and expensive...

Yup :( It'd be great to see them in such an intimate setting but getting tickets will be a nightmare, plus I know I'm not gonna be able to go to just one gig. Well, shit, better start saving.

Considering the type of venue and lack of production surely they wont be charging £65 for a ticket?

I'd imagine tickets would be priced around £35 or something like that. Touts will sell them at ridiculously high prices though and that might have to be an option for some people considering how fast the tickets will sell out.

Didn't have they have something about Russia and Denmark when they were announcing the European stadium tour last autumn?

They had tried to book Parken (from the start of the 2009 arena tour) for Denmark on this stadium tour, but it was fully booked all summer, I think.

They had tried to book Parken (from the start of the 2009 arena tour) for Denmark on this stadium tour, but it was fully booked all summer, I think.

If that's true I think it must be the venue's (Parken) management, who has made that descision.

There's nothing going on from 29th June (speedway) until 22nd July (Robbie Williams), so it's not because they are replacing the grass for the new football season or something in that period, since Robbie will do two shows.

If that's true I think it must be the venue's (Parken) management, who has made that descision.

There's nothing going on from 29th June (speedway) until 22nd July (Robbie Williams), so it's not because they are replacing the grass for the new football season or something in that period, since Robbie will do two shows.

I think that because of all the gigs already booked, they were trying to book it in August or something. When the pre-sale stuff was announced, Denmark was at the end of the list, meaning it was supposed to be the last gig of the tour.

I think that because of all the gigs already booked, they were trying to book it in August or something. When the pre-sale stuff was announced, Denmark was at the end of the list, meaning it was supposed to be the last gig of the tour.

I'm quite sure it was actually the last on the list.

Still can't see the logic though.

FC Copenhagen are playing home on 4th and 18th August and Roger Waters' The Wall is on 11th August, shouldn't make problems

I swear in the original listing it listed a Russia gig between Finland and a tour-closer in Denmark. At the very least it did have, as previously mentioned, a Danish gig following the Helsinki one, though I daresay having football on 4/08 means the Parken people said no.

I swear in the original listing it listed a Russia gig between Finland and a tour-closer in Denmark. At the very least it did have, as previously mentioned, a Danish gig following the Helsinki one, though I daresay having football on 4/08 means the Parken people said no.

I took a screenshot when the list intially appeared. I think Russia was added later, it was between Finland and Denmark (which was last on the list).

j7x5.jpg

I took a screenshot when the list intially appeared. I think Russia was added later, it was between Finland and Denmark (which was last on the list).

j7x5.jpg

That later addition was probably what I was thinking of.

Also, didn't something appear in January of plans for Russian and Danish gigs?

I remember that Copenhagen gig was almost confirmed by someone working at Parken (those rumours were posted here a while ago), but as we see nothing happened.

I'm pretty sure they had talks with Russian promoters about having a stadium gig, but our promoters always want too much. I suppose it all came down to money matters in both cases.

But actually Moscow's big problem is the lack of proper stadiums - Luzhniki are due to get rebuilt (I think they are closed already) and first gig at Lokomotiv was held a week ago (Depeche Mode, with me in attendance :awesome:)

I wonder how come our huge stupid city doesn't have enough venues :facepalm: