August 2013 - Hong Kong/China?

October 2013 - Mexico (almost confirmed), Venezuela, Peru (not confirmed)

November 2013 - Indonesia (not confirmed)

December 2013 - Australia (beginning November 30)

Early 2014? - Russia, Sweden, Denmark

March/April 2014 - Argentina / South America

Summer 2014 - European Festivals?

I don't have any information but this would be very good

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed:

7th October - Guadalajara

9th October - Monterrey

18th October - Mexico City

I was wondering why there is a 9 day gap between Monterrey and Mexico City, forgetting the Austin City Limits gigs. But there's surely another one in there somewhere... not sure where for though.

I'd think that since they had 3 sellout shows in LA last January, they might throw another LA area show in that area somewhere. What an odd schedule... 6 US shows, to Brazil for 1 show, back to the US for 2 shows, break, Austin / Mexico / Austin / Mexico.

I'd think that since they had 3 sellout shows in LA last January, they might throw another LA area show in that area somewhere. What an odd schedule... 6 US shows, to Brazil for 1 show, back to the US for 2 shows, break, Austin / Mexico / Austin / Mexico.

The Brazillian concert is a festival. They won't use their arena stage, so it's not really burdersome to do that.

Summer 2014 - European Festivals?

I don't have any information but this would be very good

Yes, I think so too! We have a bit of info now:

Alyssa Alamillo ‏@knackrdconvrse 17 Jun

@domanderson666 plans on any American festivals in 2014? (Specifically Midwest…by a lake…in the middle of a major city…with amazing pizza)

Dominic Anderson ‏@domanderson666 17 Jun

@knackrdconvrse no

so I'm assuming they'll do their round of European festivals next year, then American festivals in 2015. Similar to what they did for The Resistance Tour.

oh I would love another LA gig :D I'm really hoping for one, Salt Lake City is still quite far for me.

and technically, the 3rd LA show didn't sell out. but still :D

@domanderson666 plans on any American festivals in 2014? (Specifically Midwest…by a lake…in the middle of a major city…with amazing pizza)

@knackrdconvrse no

so I'm assuming they'll do their round of European festivals next year, then American festivals in 2015. Similar to what they did for The Resistance Tour.

oh I would love another LA gig :D I'm really hoping for one, Salt Lake City is still quite far for me.

and technically, the 3rd LA show didn't sell out. but still :D

No festivals this tour.

@knackrdconvrse no

No festivals this tour.

Yeah, Matt said they may do festivals on the next album tour, but not next year.

I think next year will just be shows in European places not done so far (places like Greece, Turkey, Russia, Denmark, possibly Sweden unless they cancel again) and the 20th anniversary gigs. Either there or China.

Yeah, Matt said they may do festivals on the next album tour, but not next year.

I think next year will just be shows in European places not done so far (places like Greece, Turkey, Russia, Denmark, possibly Sweden unless they cancel again) and the 20th anniversary gigs. Either there or China.

They'll probably do some of the more obscure countries, yeah. I think they've mentioned going to Indonesia as well?

They'll probably do some of the more obscure countries, yeah. I think they've mentioned going to Indonesia as well?

Didn't they already say November for Indonesia?

Indonesian Muse fans seem to ask the question at every Q&A session.

I heard they're already planning on cancelling a Festival appearance in Sweden before it's announced.

Wouldn't be that big a surprise.

There will be no gig in November as the tour setup is on the way to Australia.

Surely it takes less than two months to get the pyramid set up from Mexico to Australia, even by sea. I mean, the pyramid itself took less than a week to be shipped from Tokyo to San Diego back in January.

Unless they're doing South American dates after the Mexico City show.

Still hoping for appearence at T In The Park or V Festival

Heres the interview saying no festivals next year.

Oh well just got to hope i can get ticket for 20th anniversary gigs. Any idea on potential venues?

Edited by mackemmuse

Surely it takes less than two months to get the pyramid set up from Mexico to Australia, even by sea. I mean, the pyramid itself took less than a week to be shipped from Tokyo to San Diego back in January.

Unless they're doing South American dates after the Mexico City show.

I don't think the pyramid needs to be shipped. In Tokyo they used the stage that was already in the Arena whereas the rest of the tour had the completely custom round stage, which is what I believe would need to be shipped.

I don't think the pyramid needs to be shipped. In Tokyo they used the stage that was already in the Arena whereas the rest of the tour had the completely custom round stage, which is what I believe would need to be shipped.

Yeah.

That's probably fair enough. But I swear somewhere Muse have mentioned a possible Indonesian gig for later this year. I know the main announcement has been for the December Australia tour.

Yeah.

That's probably fair enough. But I swear somewhere Muse have mentioned a possible Indonesian gig for later this year. I know the main announcement has been for the December Australia tour.

Yes, in March he replied to two Indonesians saying that there would be a gig on November, but it's not confirmed yet :)