Also, I'm not arguing that they shouldn't play more dates in the US, I think they should and they will, I guarantee it. They'll do a second leg at the end of next year after the stadium shows like they did for TR Tour.

I like being right.

Splendour In The Grass lineup dropped a few days ago. No Muse which I'm not surprised about even though they were rumored for a while and AJ Maddah (the guy who runs Soundwave and Laneway festivals) has said they're not playing Soundwave next year.

Was it in the CHOM interview that Matt said they'll most likely be in Australia at the end of the year? I think he said something about relaxing on the beach lol

Splendour In The Grass lineup dropped a few days ago. No Muse which I'm not surprised about even though they were rumored for a while and AJ Maddah (the guy who runs Soundwave and Laneway festivals) has said they're not playing Soundwave next year.

Was it in the CHOM interview that Matt said they'll most likely be in Australia at the end of the year? I think he said something about relaxing on the beach lol

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they play in December again

• 2 weeks later...
They could do BDO again otherwise.

Big Day Out has kinda gone to shit if you ask me, I'd much rather pay $120+ just to see Muse (plus support/s) than $160+ for a rapidly declining festival. I mean when you have Kanye West play the 20th anniversary year you know your festival is gone really.

I've never liked his music or him as a person. He comes off as arrogant and idiotic.

Which means that he shouldn't be headlining festivals? :rolleyes: He's still a big/popular artist, having him as a headliner makes sense.

:noey:

Imma letchew finish but shut the fuck up.

Kanye is beast.

Kanye is beast.

When you've had headliners ranging from Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Tool, RATM, The Prodigy, Muse, The White Stripes, RHCP, System of a Down and Metallica before, yeah, Kanye West is a pretty boring way to go for the 20th anniversary.

When you've had headliners ranging from Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Tool, RATM, The Prodigy, Muse, The White Stripes, RHCP, System of a Down and Metallica before, yeah, Kanye West is a pretty boring way to go for the 20th anniversary.

Kanye West > Metallica, RHCP and Marilyn Manson, so not really.

kanye west > metallica, rhcp and marilyn manson, so not really.

:LOL:

caps, ffs

Edited by bumpypotato