I thought when they announced the last batch of US dates they said "Stay tuned for more announcements".

I daresay any announcement, if it comes, won't be until the evening. One hopes, anyway.

Look out for two big announcements this week regarding concerts at Wembley next summer. Which artists / bands would you like to see at the stadium?

They won't play Wembley for the third tour in a row, will they?

Look out for two big announcements this week regarding concerts at Wembley next summer. Which artists / bands would you like to see at the stadium?[/Quote]

Please say they aren't doing Wembley... AGAIN!

EDIT: Fuck you Fabri.

Please say they aren't doing Wembley... AGAIN!

EDIT: Fuck you Fabri.

I was even more complete, with a proper link to the post :noey:

Who gives a shit? Some people don't even have Facebook so that linked could be completely useless to them.

Who gives a shit? Some people don't even have Facebook so that linked could be completely useless to them.

But some do have Facebook therefore that link could be useful to them.

Anyway, are there other bands who could announce Wembley dates this week?

It could be anyone, really...

Muse, The Killers, Roger Waters, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, The Stone Roses, Blur, AC/DC, Coldplay... Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

But some do have Facebook therefore that link could be useful to them.

Anyway, are there other bands who could announce Wembley dates this week?

Roger Waters is one (Saturday 14th September)

wut :LOL:

Arctic Monkeys are massive in the UK. They could do a stadium, easy... Aside from Muse and Coldplay, they're probably the biggest modern band in the UK.

Arctic Monkeys are massive in the UK. They could do a stadium, easy... Aside from Muse and Coldplay, they're probably the biggest modern band in the UK.

I can't see them playing in a stadium

And, most important, their album should be out in late 2013, not earlier

I can't see them playing in a stadium

And, most important, their album should be out in late 2013, not earlier

I can and can't... Their fanbase is big enough, but their music seems more intimate...

The release date is a good point, though...

I think Arctic Monkeys could do stadiums - they played Old Trafford Cricket Stadium in 2007 - but whether they want to is another matter. They went for a 10,000 tent in the Don Valley when they could've put on a show at the 60,000 capacity stadium next door.

It sounded massive at the O2 though.

Doing Wembley again would be a bit bleh...

I assume it wouldn't be the last of the tour again. Not really special anymore.

I can and can't... Their fanbase is big enough, but their music seems more intimate...

The release date is a good point, though...

Yeah exactly, I see them more as an arena band musically! No doubt that their fanbase is big enough :chuckle:

Yeah exactly, I see them more as an arena band musically! No doubt that their fanbase is big enough :chuckle:

Talking of the AM fanbase - one of my favourite signature quotes came shortly after I joined, where someone went on their forum and saw someone had written something along the lines "An attempt to spam the Muse messageboard failed because noone on their board likes Muse" :chuckle:

As for Wembley I'd be amazed if Muse played there again. They've already played it 4 times and surely they'd wanna try somewhere else for this tour.

Stereoboard.com ‏@stereoboard

Super massive Wembley Stadium announcement, show taking place next Summer, getting confirmed tomorrow folks, now who could it be?

Stereoboard.com ‏@stereoboard

Super massive Wembley Stadium announcement, show taking place next Summer, getting confirmed tomorrow folks, now who could it be?

Also

"Yeah lots of talk of this ;) RT @RoBBs172: @stereoboard any truth in the @muse stadium tour next year?!"