I think they're gonna be back in Europe in late March at the earliest. There will be for sure gigs in mid April, because one member (Matt, I think) told some fans about coming back to their country.

I thought it was a guy being told by Matt that Muse are planning a residency at Bercy in Paris around that time.

I've only seen really long residencies, like in Vegas, of like a month or more. Seems unlikely for Muse.

I guess it depends how long we define it. 3/4 nights is still quite a big run for bands, but there's probably bigger examples - U2 started an 8 night stand in New York last night, which is a bit of a longer residency, while Prince's 21 shows at the London O2 in 2007 is longer still. Unless Muse's tour bookers decide that's what to do, I'm guessing they'll be a bit more spread out than that.

I still think that Muse would be a good shout for an Olympic Stadium show in London when that starts hosting gigs next summer, but I get the feeling that if its a March/April tour as suggested, then it'll all be at the O2 arena again when they visit the capital. Which is a bit boring, and also disappointing given its not a favourite venue of mine.

Incidentally, when do we reckon they might announce something?

Ok. So I've heard repeatedly that Muse will be in the US at the end of the year. Well we're over the halfway mark of the year and yet no tour dates. What's with the secrecy? I'm so frustrated. Announce some tour dates already!

Ok. So I've heard repeatedly that Muse will be in the US at the end of the year. Well we're over the halfway mark of the year and yet no tour dates. What's with the secrecy? I'm so frustrated. Announce some tour dates already!

I'm assuming they're either having trouble securing venues or working out logistics for the supposed center stage setup. Seems like there should be something announced pretty soon..

There'd be no point in a surprise sale for arena gigs. They do it for small shows in the hope that all 1000 tickets don't go to scalpers. And even then it was stupid, because they way tickets were sold made that difficult anyways.

I feel like the lack of any real info on the US arena gigs has given me time to get bored and just stop giving a shit about being able to go, but really, it's probably been just long enough for me to get over missing the small gigs here, and then be disappointed again right when I start to feel better. :chuckle:

Edited by SerpentSatellite

yeah I get so annoyed with each week that goes by without an announcement :LOL: