I thought the idea was they were doing South America in autumn, then North America in spring, and European stadiums next summer.

That's what will happen i guess. If they do an European arena tour before summer, my guess is it will be in countries in which they won't come back for stadiums.

The first few CA shows looked more promising, but then they went with a really standard "hits" rotation, honestly (minus those second nights,) they played so much of T2L, they weren't even fitting all the standards in (I saw a show that was lacking PiB and Hysteria, for example.)

Then the last leg they added Agitated and/or US to a few shows.

US really wasn't the "rarity" I would have picked, but it was better live than on record.

I see it being the same sort of situation if they play a lot of Drones live, since our setlists are also relatively short.

Wasn't PiB dropped for the US bc Matt fucked the mirror guitar into needing repairs, it was weird they dropped Hysteria for some shows, i recall they dropped it for one here with resistance in it's place?????? like?????

I think Resistance was played at nearly all the US gigs, and the ones that it wasn't got Bliss... but those were only a few CA ones at the start of the tour? Lucky asses.

I got Animals and Map, which weren't played at all gigs, and no Hysteria or PiB - my set was also notably shorter than most of the US tour, though.

I don't know if PiB was because of the mirror guitar or not, but it did come back later in the tour.

Boyfriend was pretty pissed about PiB, and it meant we didn't get a single song from OoS, too.

The arena stage hasn't been designed yet. Also I wouldn't count on the layouts on the ticket websites.

Do you have a source for this?

It seems unlikely they would have such a specific layout on the Mexican sales sight - it literally says "Muse" in the dropdown and gives a unique picture.

Wasn't PiB dropped for the US bc Matt fucked the mirror guitar into needing repairs, it was weird they dropped Hysteria for some shows, i recall they dropped it for one here with resistance in it's place?????? like?????

I thought it was quite refreshing to see songs like PIB and Hysteria get dropped for a bit, they get a bit boring when they get played at every gig for years (PIB especially around that time, iirc).

Granted, they could've have replaced them with better songs than Resistance though.

I'm all for some of the staples getting dropped for rare songs... but at this point, it's staples dropped because there's too many of them to fit in and still play songs off the new album.

It also seems to be the songs I don't mind seeing repeatedly that get dropped (PiB, Hysteria, SS) while we're doomed to see SMBH, Starlight, and MWAH onto eternity.

Mirror got fucked at War Child. PiB had already been dropped a few shows before that. War Child was also the first non North American show since then and sure enough, they brought back PiB.

I'm all for some of the staples getting dropped for rare songs... but at this point, it's staples dropped because there's too many of them to fit in and still play songs off the new album.

It also seems to be the songs I don't mind seeing repeatedly that get dropped (PiB, Hysteria, SS) while we're doomed to see SMBH, Starlight, and MWAH onto eternity.

SMBH was dropped for a US gig last year so all hope is not lost. I personally would hate seeing Muse without PiB or SS wouldn't feel like a Muse gig without them.

It was weird without PiB and Hysteria, but like I said, would have been okay with it if I got amazing songs to replace them. I guess I was happy to see Map.

No OoS was depressing.

I only got one piano song, as well, but I suppose when my options were USoE, Explorers and Feeling Good, I was okay with it.

Again though, it wasn't replaced with anything, it was just a couple of songs shorter. :(

We're assuming the "stage hasn't been finalized" is just someone's speculation, right?

It could have been worse, it could have been Guiding Light.

Besides the fact that I've already seen GL, I'd still rather see an equal caliber song instead of SMBH or Starlight again, honestly.

I dislike US, but I enjoyed it live, so who knows? And I'd never seen it before.

Driving 30 hours to a Muse gig to watch that piano go down after one song again was depressing.

I wouldn't mind if they dropped all the hits. Wouldn't miss them a single bit.

Imagine all the backlash from most fans if they did drop Knights.

There's not a ton of options where I live. :(

And, it was completely my boyfriend's idea, really. He didn't believe me about the setlists, and apparently didn't know setlist.fm was a thing.

He did get PiB, though, and was disturbingly happy with that.

As long as he felt it was worth it... :LOL:

he didn't know setlist.fm was a thing.

this reminds me of when I told the story of my friend's mom's students in remote parts of Romania calling her to ask for the setlist and bunch of people were wondering why they don't use setlist.fm.

See, even and American dude who's in a relationship with an informed fan does not automatically have to have heard of that website let alone those poor kids who don't even have regular access to internet.

Imagine all the backlash from most fans if they did drop Knights.

As long as he felt it was worth it... :LOL:

He paid for the whole thing and did all the driving, so I guess it was fine.

Of course, I was at least going to make it worth it and go hiking in the mountains the next day, and Colorado experienced the worst flooding in over a decade, so I got turned back by the National Guard. :LOL:

I get that their not going to drop the big, BIG songs (which unfortunately means seeing Starlight, Madness, and SMBH over even PiB, SS, Hysteria, etc) but why the short sets at arena shows that cost so much?

Drop that abysmal MWAH, add one song to the setlist, and boom! two rarity slots.

I get that their not going to drop the big, BIG songs (which unfortunately means seeing Starlight, Madness, and SMBH over even PiB, SS, Hysteria, etc) but why the short sets at arena shows that cost so much?

Drop that abysmal MWAH, add one song to the setlist, and boom! two rarity slots.

Madness hasn't showed up at all this tour, while Starlight wasn't in the first gig and SMBH got dropped in ACL Weekend 2 last tour.

(I would count on Starlight and SMBH staying as staples though; Madness might be gone now that Matt is separated)

I'm probably in the vast minority here, but I'd like them to keep rotating in Guiding Light at some of the arena shows that are bound to happen. I really like the song and was kinda pissed that they didn't play it in Charlotte but played both Maps and Guiding Light in Atlanta the next night. Obviously, Maps is another one I would love to see.

Otherwise, I LOVE Plug in Baby, and would be disappointed if it were left out of a set. It's one of those songs that I don't ever listen to on CD, but couldn't imagine a show without it. I could do without anything from T2L, although I'm sure we will get Madness here in the US atleast. Also, if Exogenesis Part III were played, I'd die.

All that being said, it seems like this tour will probably be pretty Drones heavy (which, from the sounds of Psycho, Dead Inside, and Reapers, should be awesome). Throw in a song or two from each of the other albums (ok, four from Absolution!) and I"m a happy guy!