They won't do Big Day Out imo. They won't book them to headline so quickly again after already headlining in 2010.

Expect them to hit up Splendour in the Grass + Sydney/Melbourne sideshows in 2013, or a big Arena/Stadium tour in late 2013

that makes sense but i don't want it to :phu: would it kill them to come to adelaide when they tour -__-

I don't know why but I've never liked hearing new material live before I've heard the studio version. I'd far rather wait to go to a gig after the album has been released (assuming I like it that is).

Quite fancy the idea of flying out to Dublin to see them again, rather than going to a London gig.

I didn't see them last year, which is painful. But I'm really going to abroad to watch their other gigs (at least next gigs of Wembley, hopefully).

They announced The Resistance Tour about 4 months before (?) the Tour really started, I guess they continue the same way as they did then? Less than 3 months anymore, if they follow the same pattern :rolleyes: And yeah, I'm a bit optimistic! Just can't wait.

I don't know why but I've never liked hearing new material live before I've heard the studio version. I'd far rather wait to go to a gig after the album has been released (assuming I like it that is).

Quite fancy the idea of flying out to Dublin to see them again, rather than going to a London gig.

I get ya. I want to sing along to stuff so I was quite happy BHaR had leaked before they played Rock Werchter :chuckle:

Well, we'll find out soon enough. Line-up is announced tomorrow isn't it? I don't see any logic reason for Muse to do Leeds two years in a row and anyway, and premiering new songs a big festival is generally a bad idea.

They aren't doing it two years in a row, don't need to wait until tonight's announcement to find out.

They won't do Big Day Out imo. They won't book them to headline so quickly again after already headlining in 2010.

Expect them to hit up Splendour in the Grass + Sydney/Melbourne sideshows in 2013, or a big Arena/Stadium tour in late 2013

Well, they've always gone in three year gaps. 2004, then 2007, then 2010, so if they came next year it would fit fine. Also, if they play Splendour, I'll cry.

But 2010 was the first year they headlined it, and believe me, a festival as big as BDO won't have the same headliner twice in 4 years. Guaranteed.

Matt also told a friend of mine, who works for the company who was behind the 2010 November Arena tour, that he doesn't expect the band to come back here until mid-late 2013 to tour the new album.

But 2010 was the first year they headlined it, and believe me, a festival as big as BDO won't have the same headliner twice in 4 years. Guaranteed.

Matt also told a friend of mine, who works for the company who was behind the 2010 November Arena tour, that he doesn't expect the band to come back here until mid-late 2013 to tour the new album.

Technically, they were headliners in 2007, just not the... Er... Main headliners... Well, to be fair, he told you that over a year ago, so things may have changed since then, but that sounds fairly accurate, as I believe they said they prefer to come here in the summer. If that's true, they would have been very disappointed this year...

Just think... they for sure play those songs in the next tour

OoS - Plug In Baby

A - Time Is Running Out, Hysteria,and Stockholm Syndrome

BH&R - Starlight, Supermassive,and Knights

TR - Uprising,and Resistance or Undisclosed

plus one old piano song (Feeling Good or Eurasia).

10 old songs with six of the new album for festivals, and 10 old songs with 6-8 new songs and one or two rarities for own gigs.

What do you think?

OoS - Plug In Baby

TR - Uprising,and Resistance and Undisclosed

10 old songs with six of the new album for festivals, and 10 old songs with 6-8 new songs and no rarities for own gigs.

What do you think?

Fixed.

Well Tool headlined in 2007 and then again in 2011, but i suppose that is an extra year.

OoS - Plug In Baby

TR - Uprising,and Resistance or Undisclosed

10 old songs with six of the new album for festivals, and 10 old songs with 6-8 new songs and one or two rarities for own gigs.

What do you think?

That seems about right :happy: probably New Born and Map of in there aswell