I know Showbiz was also performed at MEN Arena which was the last performance. I'm sure both Showbiz and MM came up a few times though. Not just once.

There might be a chance to bring Showbiz songs back, but really with the exception of Sunburn a few times they've tuned out the Showbiz songs entirely. It just feels like they don't want to play them anymore.

Who knows, maybe like Cave one will come back for a short time, but I'm still not going to be expecting them.

That was my first Muse gig and they'd played MM the night before, also at MEN. :happy:

You're quite the optimist. After a couple more shows, you'll come around and realise it's 'Greatest Hits Tour' from now on :p.

I'm not sure I'd call it optimism, just one of those times where you just get a feeling something will happen. I'm still pretty pessimistic about the next tour :p

• 3 weeks later...
This from the "it's never too early" files --

So even though Muse just started recording, there are already rumors of new gigs!

http://rockerparis.blogspot.com/2011/11/metallica-madonna-rolling-stones.html

"Metallica , Coldplay, Muse & more @ Stade de france next year...

The Rolling Stones & Muse are likely to play in Sept 2012....."

Don't shoot the messenger, I know this is just some random blog, but hey, this is the Speculation thread after all...:D

I know this is digging things up from about a month ago, so might not be particularly likely/relevant anymore, but Metallica just confirmed a Stade de France show on May 12th (exact date listed on that blog), so there could actually be some credibility in it.

I know the chances of Muse playing it are still very unlikely unless the new album makes a lot of progress pretty soon, but just thought it might be worth bringing up again

I know this is digging things up from about a month ago, so might not be particularly likely/relevant anymore, but Metallica just confirmed a Stade de France show on May 12th (exact date listed on that blog), so there could actually be some credibility in it.

I know the chances of Muse playing it are still very unlikely unless the new album makes a lot of progress pretty soon, but just thought it might be worth bringing up again

Looks like the album may come out before October, since recordings are proceeding well and fast. So maybe this speculations are true

Maybe they do some ''warm-up'' shows, like in the past, but this time in stadiums :)

I'd have thought of that as a bit unlikely, unless they're doing a Foo Fighters and doing the stadiums early.

I think for the Resistance Tour they did their rehearsals for the arena stuff at the TV/film studios where they make Big Brother (or the early shows if you're cynical). Certainly I know the stadium warm-up show was done at Milton Keynes Bowl, as being local to Milton Keynes means I was able to see it (well, a bit of it).

I have heard rumours of Sonisphere and V Festivals for this upcoming summer. Wether they turn out to be a true however is anyone's guess.

Muse suck. I'm switching to Lady Gaga, she knows how to fucking treat her fans.

Lol, I know this was over like a year ago (and frankly, very off topic) but tbh, the main reason I don't like Lady Gaga is because she seems to fake to her fans. Like what's with the airy voice she puts on in interviews? I like Muse's authentic personalities, but I don't think Lady Gaga even shows her fans what she's really like, and that's enough to make me think her fans aren't being treated right.

Lol, I know this was over like a year ago (and frankly, very off topic) but tbh, the main reason I don't like Lady Gaga is because she seems to fake to her fans. Like what's with the airy voice she puts on in interviews? I like Muse's authentic personalities, but I don't think Lady Gaga even shows her fans what she's really like, and that's enough to make me think her fans aren't being treated right.

If you pay the right price, you can get closer to Gaga! :awesome::stunned:

I love Gaga, but I hate her tiered GA entry system. If you pay $500, you get priority early entry, then the next level, etc. I liked her no frills shows before the fame took hold.

If Muse ever adopted a tiered pricing system like that... :mad:

A tiered system might be better to avoid the cannons

board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=85592&page=2

:LOL:

As long as there is a glitter water shark tank.

I did like that the regular non-pricey GA at Gaga's shows got numbered wristbands so we could leave the line and come back later. But it always turned into a clusterfuck when trying to get back in line. :( Good idea, bad execution.

If you pay the right price, you can get closer to Gaga! :awesome::stunned:

I love Gaga, but I hate her tiered GA entry system. If you pay $500, you get priority early entry, then the next level, etc. I liked her no frills shows before the fame took hold.

If Muse ever adopted a tiered pricing system like that... :mad:

i still don't reckon she would behave differently. i just think you'd get more information from her, but she'd never act naturally. Because I seriously doubt she's always talked in that mental, high voice before she was famous. It just feels so fake that it puts me off, so i hardly consider it 'treating her fans right' :(

and yeah, if muse did that...shit would go down

i still don't reckon she would behave differently. i just think you'd get more information from her, but she'd never act naturally. Because I seriously doubt she's always talked in that mental, high voice before she was famous. It just feels so fake that it puts me off, so i hardly consider it 'treating her fans right' :(

and yeah, if muse did that...shit would go down

I must say, I always find it ironic that she sings about being yourself, becase it's the opposite of what she does. Having seen footage of Stefani before she adopted the Lady Gaga persona, she behaved completely differently. I expect a lot of her cosyume choices etc. are mostly done by a marketing team. That said, the same is done for most popular artists now, but it annoys me that she talks about being different and individual when really she's just being the same as everything else. And personally, I think I'd rather pay an extra $80 to meet Kyuss backstage and get some free merch than to pay $400 extra to be in the front row near Gaga.

Anyway, I think next tour will be an improvement on The Resistance tour.

I must say, I always find it ironic that she sings about being yourself, becase it's the opposite of what she does. Having seen footage of Stefani before she adopted the Lady Gaga persona, she behaved completely differently. I expect a lot of her cosyume choices etc. are mostly done by a marketing team. That said, the same is done for most popular artists now, but it annoys me that she talks about being different and individual when really she's just being the same as everything else. And personally, I think I'd rather pay an extra $80 to meet Kyuss backstage and get some free merch than to pay $400 extra to be in the front row near Gaga.

Anyway, I think next tour will be an improvement on The Resistance tour.

:yesey: yes, that exactly how I feel about her. My bro is completely obsessed with her because she 'stands up for people who are different' but there's a difference between being different and acting different. It's almost as though instead of taking all this 'be yourself' talk and actually acting like themselves, people think 'be yourself' means 'be as weird and as outlandish as you can', which is just as bad as comforming to majority. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE WHO THEY ARE!?!??! confusing as hell :(

Hey there Muse fans. I will be in France during the summer. Are there any usual places Muse plays during that time (excluding UK)? I know no one can predict the future, so have they made regular trips to certain areas in the past? Would they be in other countries like Belgium, Netherlands, Germany? The timeframe we're looking for is June/July. Thanks.

Edited by tc2012