The man just won an award, give him a break. What's wrong with thanking someone who makes him happy anyway? :rolleyes:

It was awkward, but they were nervous. Stuff like this always lingers around for longer than it should... fans should move on, because I'm sure Matt has (NOT insulting Kate, in case some of you wise cracks wanna spin it that way)

Matt: "and thanks to my pregnant girlfriend!"

:facepalm:

Total publicity stunt. (I found you! DFTBA :D)

I'm just happy that they're gaining recognition over here. They totally deserve it.

And what's the last award they're up for? Sorry all my Grammy info is coming from you guys currently since I have no tv :(

Total publicity stunt. (I found you! DFTBA :D)

I'm just happy that they're gaining recognition over here. They totally deserve it.

And what's the last award they're up for? Sorry all my Grammy info is coming from you guys currently since I have no tv :(

That was the last award they were up for, they lost the other 2 in the earlier show

Ok, I know it's "old news" but I want a more definite answer... everyone saw the hand signal Matt flashed that the camera cut away from. I've read it was freemasonry, Illuminati, ect ect... please someone tell me what it really is/really stands for. I'm simply curious, and am not satisfied with all the different answers. I've never seen the symbol before, so I'd like an answer :)

Ok, I know it's "old news" but I want a more definite answer... everyone saw the hand signal Matt flashed that the camera cut away from. I've read it was freemasonry, Illuminati, ect ect... please someone tell me what it really is/really stands for. I'm simply curious, and am not satisfied with all the different answers. I've never seen the symbol before, so I'd like an answer :)

It's the all seeing eye. Also known as the Eye of Providence, which is usually associated with Freemasonry.

So glad Muse won the grammy for best album. Yes' date=' we did jump up and down and scream a bit. :D[/quote']

Twitter went nuts when they won. :chuckle:

It's the All Seeing Eye, as seen on the dollar bill and (some say) many other places in consumer culture. Same one he references in City of Delusion. It's a symbol of the Free Masons, who are believed (by conspiracy theorists) to be behind the New World Order Conspiracy, which is a conspiracy to unite all nations of the world into one dictatorial, fascist government. The Eye is commonly used as a symbol conspiracy.

Hope this helps

I just woke up in my time zone and I watched the performance video as well. The cameraman did in fact cut out from when Matt did that sign. Hmm.

Oh and congrats, Muse!

Archived