Ok, Arcade Fire put down the best performance of the night. Hands down.

Mmm, I love the band, but the best part about it was the music.. the theatrics were done better than many other acts, including Muse. The energy was probably higher than Muse's performance though, 'cause the song is so fast paced, so that was defiantly a win. The lights were far to distracting... what were they trying to hide?

What song did Arcade Fire perform? Because either they're a horrible live band, or the song was horrible.

I wish they played Ready to Start... they're not horrible, but this was not their best performance. It wasn't Muse's best performance either. TBH, many fans will tell you both bands are better live at their shows, and I wish I could say the same, but I haven't had the privilege of attending any.

I wish they played Ready to Start... they're not horrible, but this was not their best performance. It wasn't Muse's best performance either. TBH, many fans will tell you both bands are better live at their shows, and I wish I could say the same, but I haven't had the privilege of attending any.

Oh, you're probably right.

What song was it?

Umm they did play Ready To Start at the end

Archived