:rolleyes: Why is it any of our business who Kate Hudson has dated in the past? Do you know her (or Matt) personally? If they're happy who cares? I think it's so funny that when Matt was dating/engaged to Gaia fans were constantly hating on her and now all of a sudden everyone is sticking up for her. Matt's peronal life is his PERSONAL life. People need to butt out and stop judging.

+1 for sure.

I'm sorry but has anyone got the backstage stream. My computer's playing up and I don't want to miss any interviews.

Plus cut out the KH stuff. Matt can say what he wants. Let's just enjoy Muse's moment. It's not appropriate to bring stuff up like that, especially right now.

Ms. Paltrow is not a singer

I actually thought Gwyneth was alright, and ce-lo looked like he just came from the Rio Carnivale...

And as for my last post, I was just commenting on what I had read/heard in the media and adding my opinion to that. That topic is now closed.

Tumblr currently has a few pics of the guys with their grammys and on the red carpet.

They were just talking about the album and then discussing the events in Egypt, Matt said it was good to see governments weren't all powerful and people can still rise up etc etc, asked about what's next; Matt says they're taking a break, just finished touring, maybe write a few songs; just the usual really. Mentioned they have a "few gigs over the summer", "pretty easy going this year".

Nothing ground breaking.

Archived