I am thrilled they won and are finally getting some cred in america, however, i am feeling very sorry for gaia now, the album was written for her and their nine years together and now he thanks knocked up kate hudson who he has only been with for nine months...what a shame.

:LOL: Are you serious?

Correct me if I'm wrong but only one song was about Gaia, and it would be weird if Matt said "oh thanks to my ex-fiancee". Matt (as well as Dom and Chris) are perfectly entitled to thank whoever they wish, and thanking someone who is a major part of his life currently is normal...

It wasn't just one song, the album has been described as his love letter to her. Kate Hudson has been with way too many famous people, has a son with another rock star that she essentially neglects to follow whatever her flavor of the month is around the world, and by the way when she and that other rock star (chris robinson of the black crowes) were together, their band broke up....i would just hate to see that happen to muse.

Now they're almost ready to start! We used to wait until the Month of May, but now we'll soon be singing the chorus again! Sorry, just had to :)

to be honest I really really dislike The Suburbs.... :( how crazy would it be if they decided to play Power Out or something from Funeral or Neon Bible? :awesome:

It wasn't just one song, the album has been described as his love letter to her. Kate Hudson has been with way too many famous people, has a son with another rock star that she essentially neglects to follow whatever her flavor of the month is around the world, and by the way when she and that other rock star (chris robinson of the black crowes) were together, their band broke up....i would just hate to see that happen to muse.

does this conversation seriously need to be in this thread.. I am thinking not.

I'm pretty sure Matt wouldn't let that happen... if anything, Matt woulda called it quits with her over going to couples counseling... ironically.

I'm so DAMN HAPPY FOR THEM. The performance was awesome and my heart stopped for a minute when they won the award.

I'm happy, with this silly, silly smile on my face. :D

The speech was... weird. It was like they were really surprised to be there. I'm not gonna complain and whine about it. It'd be too much... Let them be!:rolleyes:

did she do something to you personally? why the hate? and what happened to not commenting on band members' personal lives?:$

:rolleyes: Why is it any of our business who Kate Hudson has dated in the past? Do you know her (or Matt) personally? If they're happy who cares? I think it's so funny that when Matt was dating/engaged to Gaia fans were constantly hating on her and now all of a sudden everyone is sticking up for her. Matt's peronal life is his PERSONAL life. People need to butt out and stop judging.

Archived