That was the worst acceptance speech EVER:mad:I'm excited that MUSE won a grammy, but they were really nervous or just at a loss for words...Why thank a pregnant GF?????Wow, Matt is whipped:( She had nothing to do with that album:mad:

Oh it doesn't matter. He must have been stuck for words. I think it's quite sweet.

Aww I want to see it now. And I've lost both links. :stunned:

Leave Matt alone! He could have thanked his pet rock for all I care (that's if he has a pet rock lol) but I thought it was cute, I will laugh however if someone on twitter poses the question of "why didn't the other guy (Chris) say anything?"

GaGa thanking Whitney Houston? that was odd however..

They played to millions of potential fans, this was another huge opportunity for them to push even wider into the American market (for better or worse is another conversation). You really don't grasp the subject matter you're attempting to profess.. :stunned:

And if you ask me, I wouldn't really care for an uptight band who "knew" they were going to win. They did their performance, they rocked, and if they get fans, they get fans. If not, then they don't. Not much else they can do about it, so I don't see why they should put in any more energy into it than is necessary. They didn't lack it, nor did they over do it. They save the awesome "over doing" for the fans, which is appropriate.

I am thrilled they won and are finally getting some cred in america, however, i am feeling very sorry for gaia now, the album was written for her and their nine years together and now he thanks knocked up kate hudson who he has only been with for nine months...what a shame.

I am thrilled they won and are finally getting some cred in america, however, i am feeling very sorry for gaia now, the album was written for her and their nine years together and now he thanks knocked up kate hudson who he has only been with for nine months...what a shame.

I concur.

Archived