19. Starlight

20. Plug in Baby

21. Encore Break

22. Exogenesis: Overture

23. Stockholm Syndrome

24. Man With A Harmonica

25. Knights of Cydonia

You fucking rock.

EDIT: obvious bias here but does our version of CE sound hella beefy or what??? still reeling over CE. :D

I think it was actually amazing. :D Of course, I'm biased, too. :chuckle: But DAYUUUMM I don't even like CE that much and I'm freaking out listening to it again.

EDIT: Sweeeet, downloading the flac now! :D

You fucking rock.

EDIT: obvious bias here but does our version of CE sound hella beefy or what??? still reeling over CE. :D

I agree! (Although I have your same bias :LOL:) Right after the 2nd chorus when it picks up again (it's like an EXPLOSION of pure awesomeness) and all the way through the solo and last chorus is totally :\mm/::awesome: I remember feeling my heart like... leap during that part when I heard it in person :LOL: (And the ending is absolutely gorgeous, of course :supersad:)

I think that not only is our CE special because it's the first in the US since '07, but it's also a really amazing version :D

I think it was actually amazing. :D Of course, I'm biased, too. :chuckle: But DAYUUUMM I don't even like CE that much and I'm freaking out listening to it again.

EDIT: Sweeeet, downloading the flac now! :D

I agree! (Although I have your same bias :LOL:) Right after the 2nd chorus when it picks up again (it's like an EXPLOSION of pure awesomeness) and all the way through the solo and last chorus is totally :\mm/::awesome: I remember feeling my heart like... leap during that part when I heard it in person :LOL: (And the ending is absolutely gorgeous, of course :supersad:)

I think that not only is our CE special because it's the first in the US since '07, but it's also a really amazing version :D

I've tried to be modest especially for the sake of those who only went to the Long Island show but CE really was something else. :ninja: Playing the mp3 back makes it sound even better than I remember live if that's at all possible.

I've tried to be modest especially for the sake of those who only went to the Long Island show but CE really was something else. :ninja: Playing the mp3 back makes it sound even better than I remember live if that's at all possible.

I've been trying (and failing a little :$:facepalm:) to avoid bragging about CE too :chuckle:

We can keep our boasting hidden in this thread :shifty::ninja::LOL:

I've listened to this bootleg about 5 times through again and again all day, and I've listened to CE 3 more times on top of that :chuckle: I am eternally grateful that I can now relive this incredible concert whenever I want. :awesome:

The mp3 makes it sound better to me too. But that's because I was busy moshing and singing along and going crazy to fully hear the song :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived