Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

i could be wrong but I thought the 2nd run sold out in like 3 days

I'm assuming that all the deposits don't arrive in a 3 day period? Don't bank transfers sometimes take a week or more? So do you have to email them saying "I've just sent the deposit" or something? :stunned:

I'm assuming that all the deposits don't arrive in a 3 day period? Don't bank transfers sometimes take a week or more? So do you have to email them saying "I've just sent the deposit" or something? :stunned:

I sent mine on a friday, and it got there the following tuesday iirc.

I remember I called up on that friday, and he said I could reserve one - but for how long I don't know. I just remember him saying I had to be serious that I was going to buy it or something like that. I sent the deposit right after, let them know that I sent it, and then heard back from them the next week confirming they got it...I then got an order confirmation.

that was about it.

Cool...Is there like a deadline for paying the full amount? I saw on the last run that some people still hadn't paid the full amount while some people were starting to collect theirs...I probably wouldn't be able to finish paying for it until about mid-October time...Would that be alright or would they be like "We need it before or we'll give it to somewhere else"...Or are they happy to hold onto it for a bit while you finish paying...I don't know what the process is for them on that?

Thank you for tour help James, I've writting to Manson and normally I'll have one, I'm so happy, I've do the transfer last friday and I'm waiting for Manson's confirmation. Now I don't know if I'll take the custom hardware option for a model who seem really to Matt's Delorean :)

Thank you for tour help James, I've writting to Manson and normally I'll have one, I'm so happy, I've do the transfer last friday and I'm waiting for Manson's confirmation. Now I don't know if I'll take the custom hardware option for a model who seem really to Matt's Delorean :)

it'll look so much better with the custom hardware

How many Mansons do you actually own now James? Including the ones you have on order. I can't keep track of them all haha.

Not sure if you want to count the ones Tim built, but seven. :facepalm: I honestly don't play anything else now. Just the black LP occasionally.

MBK3 or MBK2??? I've never heard the MBK3 before and not sure what to go for. Whats the general consensus? I really like to be able to get a clean tone, but then again usually use the neck pick-up for the clean stuff. The MBK2 sounds more versatile but the MBK3 sounds more sexy...

The MBK2 is more versatile. The MBK3 has a great distorted sound, but isn't great in the clean department. I just went with the MBK3 because....well, I'm not sure. The delorean had a motherbucker for one thing, so I figured if anything, this would be closer

Somehow....I'm on the DL-1 list again. :facepalm:

Got the last one. Custom hardware, FF, and MBK-3.

Apparently it's going to be more like 6 to 8 months with these.

Great, I'm just confirming this same order to Tim, he've received my deposit and I've take the MBK3 for the big sound and normally I'll have the MBK2 on my future MB-1 I hope ;) I've think the same thing to you with the motherbucker who is on the real Delorean, so...

Sorry for my poor english, I hope you'll understand me :$

Archived