Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

I'm curious whether or not they used the 'longer' shape for this, as it's not required since the DL-1 doesn't have an X-Y pad

have you been reading my posts? :LOL: i've answered most of your questions already. i found out that this shape is a bit shorter than the MB1, really noticible without the bridge on or without a fuzz factory.

I'm curious whether or not they used the 'longer' shape for this, as it's not required since the DL-1 doesn't have an X-Y pad

have you been reading my posts? :LOL: i've answered most of your questions already. i found out that this shape is a bit shorter than the MB1, really noticeable without the bridge on or without a fuzz factory.

I imagine that if it's the same shape, the tune-o-matic bridge and the Fuzz Factory knobs will take up sufficient space to not make it look too long anyway.

look at the prototype compared to the original though. it's also worth noting that the tailpiece is further towards the bottom on the prototype.

73423_487750022618_519402618_7055690_4585775_n.jpg

Manson_Delorean_showcase.jpg

Lucky Man ;) i must wait the end of the month !!!

For the case, it's a bit different of MB-1 for me and with DL-1 writting, inside, it's a beautiful electric blue I adore already !!!

For the shape, it's for me and in my mind a little shorter than MB-1 but I'm not sure... As they must integrate (?) phaser and fuzz circuits....

Yeah, the MB-1 cases are blue on the inside - I think the only differences were that they had to be modified on the inside so that they would close with the fuzz factory, and of course they have a DL-1 stamp rather than an MB-1 stamp.

If it's shorter than the MB-1, I wonder if it's the same shape as the original.

Prototype looks perfect to me James. Delorean looks a bit of a mess in comparison to be honest, haha! I wouldn't worry anyway, I'm sure they'll look great.

Does anyone know if straplocks are being fitted as I'm wondering for the MB-1 and I didn't hear back when I asked Adrian about it. I'm assuming straps have to be bought separately too?

Prototype looks perfect to me James. Delorean looks a bit of a mess in comparison to be honest, haha! I wouldn't worry anyway, I'm sure they'll look great.

Does anyone know if straplocks are being fitted as I'm wondering for the MB-1 and I didn't hear back when I asked Adrian about it. I'm assuming straps have to be bought separately too?

I didn't hear anything about strap locks with the DL-1s, and I'd assume straps will have to be bought separately. (or at least they didn't include them in the past two MB-1 runs)

someone entered the wrong box size or something for the stealth, so that's not going to be here until monday it would appear. Maybe I'll get the DL-1 before it...I always have the best luck with shipping companies.

edit: They are? Interesting - the last MB-1 run was supposed to, but they didn't

I still have the standard strap buttons on mine as well

Yes, DL-1 have straplocks i confirm ;) for the strap, you must buy it separatly ;)

Because Mansons would go broke if they included straps for free! :LOL:

Haha, thanks Kageeby! Look forward to seeing pictures of your collection when you get them! :happy:

So the DL-1´s come with strap locks? Strange. I just asked Adrian this a couple days ago, if he could throw in a strap (for an extra charge). He replied that I could choose from a standard one or one with strap locks and if so they could fit the bits to both my guitar and strap. That sounded to me they come with standard strap buttons.

Hmmmm...Interesting...Well, if that is the case, then I may definitely ask for something the same as you with the MB-1 and ask them to fit straplocks and the strap before sending it out perhaps...I don't know...See what happens with the DL1 first...

I definitely want straplocks after what happened to my Pacifica recently. I was trying to take a picture of it earlier, but it wouldn't come out right on a crappy camera. But yeah, I definitely need straplocks for the future! Especially with Mansons! :LOL:

I got straplocks on my MB1 :awesome:

Is that the reason it took so long? :p

I definitely want straplocks after what happened to my Pacifica recently. I was trying to take a picture of it earlier, but it wouldn't come out right on a crappy camera. But yeah, I definitely need straplocks for the future! Especially with Mansons! :LOL:

Tape works (and looks) better

Dclite05.jpg

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/12/1999-2.jpg

oh, I'm confused, I think I've made a mistake with the traduction, so the DL-1 have a standard strap (lock), I'm not sure of the vocabulary :$ There is not a system who lock the strap, it's a simple system like every guitar... so, for the pictures, it's ok when I'll have my collection Bs ;)

oh, I'm confused, I think I've made a mistake with the traduction, so the DL-1 have a standard strap (lock), I'm not sure of the vocabulary :$ There is not a system who lock the strap, it's a simple system like every guitar... so, for the pictures, it's ok when I'll have my collection Bs ;)

You mean a strap "Pin"! :)

+1 for the schallers.

i'm probably going to leave mine with whatever it comes with (unless they're dunlops). I have the stock strap buttons on my MB-1 still, and I haven't dropped it.... yet :stunned:

Archived