Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Ah no worries, I'm just bored and in a very Matt-y mood :LOL: What is it with relatives and talking? I call my mum to tell her one little thing and I'm not off the phone for an hour!

Hmm yes, the day/night before is probably best. I once finished a piece of uni coursework an hour before I had to hand it in, then my usb stick somehow became corrupted, I was running around campus like my arse was on fire trying to buy another usb so I could print the essay off :eek: Boy did I celebrate once I managed to get that in!

Blue.jpg

Zeta-1.gif

On the phone my conversations never last very long tbh, but in person, I kinda try to avoid my parents because the conversations NEVER END. :eek: It's not that I don't want to talk to them... but... wow. :LOL:

Am i the only one who's having wayyy to much trouble deciding what to pick in the poll?

I actually picked everything except the last option. :$

BTW ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM??? :eek:

tumblr_lac999I6bW1qdvp35o1_500.jpg

Am i the only one who's having wayyy to much trouble deciding what to pick in the poll?

It is an impossible choice :noey: thank heavens for multiple choices!

they just keep asking stuff, i'm in a new home now, living alone with my brother so they just keep asking questions about, what we do, how we do it, what we bought :LOL:

my brother is keeping them entretained right now :LOL:

balloooooon :awesome:

Lol, he's on entertainment duties :LOL: My mum was like that when I moved to uni :rolleyes: Bless them!

On the phone my conversations never last very long tbh, but in person, I kinda try to avoid my parents because the conversations NEVER END. :eek: It's not that I don't want to talk to them... but... wow. :LOL:

I actually picked everything except the last option. :$

BTW ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM??? :eek:

tumblr_lac999I6bW1qdvp35o1_500.jpg

I know what you mean, I do love my parents and miss them when living away from home but I don't have a long enough attention span for those sort of conversations! :rolleyes:

It's definitely from The Resistance era, I think I've seen other photos from that shoot but I can't remember any more :erm:

Redcutey.jpg

Haaannngg oonnnnn... isn't that Matt's jacket?

MattandDomattheVMAscopy.jpg

(sorry about the blatantly photoshopped belldom moment, it's the only pic I could find :LOL:)

:eek: it is!!!!

:LOL:

Im off now, got a college trip to London tomorrow, and i actually need to get up :D night guys!

matt_wallpaper.jpg

bye bye... have fun :happy:

looks like the ones on Q magazine.. the one with Matt smashing his guitar on the cover, i don't have the magazine here :supersad: left it in Madeira Island.. god.. i miss my stuff :supersad:

Thank youuuu I will look for it!

Haaannngg oonnnnn... isn't that Matt's jacket?

MattandDomattheVMAscopy.jpg

(sorry about the blatantly photoshopped belldom moment, it's the only pic I could find :LOL:)

Yes it is. :LOL:

btw, he also wore that jacket at Teignmouth. ;)

3901825420_0480f499fa.jpg

Im off now, got a college trip to London tomorrow, and i actually need to get up :D night guys!

matt_wallpaper.jpg

Goodnight, and have fun tomorrow :happy:

Thank youuuu I will look for it!

Yes it is. :LOL:

btw, he also wore that jacket at Teignmouth. ;)

3901825420_0480f499fa.jpg

Oh duh, I went to both Teignmouth gigs and yet I didn't remember that till you reminded me :rolleyes: It feels like so so long ago, but it was only a year :(

Smile1.jpg

That one doesn't stretch my screen :phu:

In PDT we started to spoil everything for a while :LOL:

Me too, that's why I didn't delete it after looking through them :happy:

opening spoilers is so annoying :LOL:

i usually don't delete those kind of pictures awell, too good to just delete then, i have a bunch of two headed Dom's, since he's always too far away :LOL:

videored.jpg

opening spoilers is so annoying :LOL:

i usually don't delete those kind of pictures awell, too good to just delete then, i have a bunch of two headed Dom's, since he's always too far away :LOL:

videored.jpg

it is, so many good pics won't get looked at :noey:

ha, his cymbal is always in the way when I take pics, it's right in front of his head, cause I stand usually in front of Matt :supersad:

Night! :kiss:

P1040375.jpg