Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

i has a piccy suitable for your dp ; )

26682_102093153175661_102092836509026_14312_4169287_n.jpg

:eek:

New PMT! :D ance: :dan ce: :D ance:

I wasn't home when it was really new. : $

2eewni9.gif

fingers :stunned:

Edit: Tofu you should spoiler your post, we all got into trouble for that today ; )

:LOL:

Yeah, I only remember 46 because it was my first one, but I think one of them had something to do with boats... 47?

bogot082.jpg

yeh.. there was one about boats, i even remember having a photoshoped image of Matt loking like one of those guys in Venice.. something like that :LOL:

i remember the "Trapped in Matt's program" but i don't remember the number :LOL:

hahah, I was just joking but better beware :shifty:

I've actually gotten an infraction from Olly for posting pictures that are too big in the PMT before, so yeah. :LOL:

PMT#28 was when I started lurking, that was only 3ish years ago :LOL: We get through them fast!

MattChrislaser.jpg?t=1287334750

Wow! :eek:

yeh.. there was one about boats, i even remember having a photoshoped image of Matt loking like one of those guys in Venice.. something like that :LOL:

i remember the "Trapped in Matt's program" but i don't remember the number :LOL:

Oh, I think that one was 49?

51 was Space Trip Aboard the PMT. I just found it in my internet history, but that's the only one other than 52 and this one. :LOL: I really wish we kept track. haha.

2dbjyg4.jpg

I need to go back to doing homework.

I've actually gotten an infraction from Olly for posting pictures that are too big in the PMT before, so yeah. :LOL:

51 was Space Trip Aboard the PMT. I just found it in my internet history, but that's the only one other than 52 and this one. :LOL: I really wish we kept track. haha.

2dbjyg4.jpg

normal day on PMT.. getting infractions :LOL:

i wish i remember the name of the others... the one Steph made was something like.. Tea Time theme? :erm:

Wow! :eek:

2dbjyg4.jpg

A catalogue of old PMT names would be an entertaining read :LOL:

Tongue.gif

:eyebrows:

i wish i remember the name of the others... the one Steph made was something like.. Tea Time theme? :erm:

I think I vaguely remember that one :erm: The only one I remember is 32 for some reason, neck braces and sex faces :eyebrows:

Amplovegreensocks.jpg?t=1287334928

Sorry about deadness, I was doing my homework (finally). Due tomorrow, of course. XD

:LOL: Biscuits or something.

A catalogue of old PMT names would be an entertaining read :LOL:

Tongue.gif

:eyebrows:

It WOULD be very entertaining. :LOL: According to the museboard wiki PMT 34 was Moist as Ever. :LOL:

7329bad6905c.jpg

mad hatters tea party or something :erm:

Damn that I don't remember the one I posted it, most be exactly a year ago.

yeh.. that was the name

It WOULD be very entertaining. :LOL: According to the museboard wiki PMT 34 was Moist as Ever. :LOL:

7329bad6905c.jpg

Moist as Ever.. that's a proper name :chuckle:

*sigh* dead thread is dead :stunned:

Spinningaround.gif

sorry... was having dinner :erm: and i have family here, they just talk, and talk :erm:

Sorry about deadness, I was doing my homework (finally). Due tomorrow, of course. XD

:LOL: Biscuits or something.

7329bad6905c.jpg

The night before is the best time to do homework! It focuses the mind, trufax :chuckle:

Lol. Moist :rolleyes:

MattDom.jpg

The night before is the best time to do homework! It focuses the mind, trufax :chuckle:

Lol. Moist :rolleyes:

MattDom.jpg

I've once done homework the morning of, and a few times two hours before. :LOL: Not very good experiences, tbh. The night before is much better. Focuses the mind but does not give one high blood pressure.

0142v.jpg

yeh.. that was the name

Moist as Ever.. that's a proper name :chuckle:

sorry... was having dinner :erm: and i have family here, they just talk, and talk :erm:

Ah no worries, I'm just bored and in a very Matt-y mood :LOL: What is it with relatives and talking? I call my mum to tell her one little thing and I'm not off the phone for an hour!

I've once done homework the morning of, and a few times two hours before. :LOL: Not very good experiences, tbh. The night before is much better. Focuses the mind but does not give one high blood pressure.

0142v.jpg

Hmm yes, the day/night before is probably best. I once finished a piece of uni coursework an hour before I had to hand it in, then my usb stick somehow became corrupted, I was running around campus like my arse was on fire trying to buy another usb so I could print the essay off :eek: Boy did I celebrate once I managed to get that in!

Blue.jpg

Zeta-1.gif

Ah no worries, I'm just bored and in a very Matt-y mood :LO L: What is it with relatives and talking? I call my mum to tell her one little thing and I'm not off the phone for an hour!

Blue.jpg

Zeta-1.gif

they just keep asking stuff, i'm in a new home now, living alone with my brother so they just keep asking questions about, what we do, how we do it, what we bought :LOL:

my brother is keeping them entretained right now :LOL:

balloooooon :awesome:

Am i the only one who's having wayyy to much trouble deciding what to pick in the poll?

you can choose more than one :chuckle: