Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Ahhhhhhh the Bells of my yoof; I loved his look back then. Haha yeah I wouldn't worry too much about reposting and spamming in this thread :LOL:

There were some truly beautiful photos of the true long hair, but unfortunately not allowed to post any of them. It didn't last long enough!

11055477_684221641687798_572967045_n_zpsya9mza7k.jpg

Even in that floral jacket photo that was meant to be embarrassing - I've never thought he looked more lovely than he did at that period of time. :happy: (I mean, except that he looked obviously worn down in that pic)

I'll certainly give a pass to longer fluffy hair

e7b6de51-69be-4f7b-bdb4-ff22c84d2dae_zpsdzo8gzq5.jpg

And longer spiked up hair, preferably with hairline not covered up

8b498343-d5cf-4e56-b8c2-b4e8abc66c42_zpskgdunwce.jpg

I don't recall ever even finding him attractive until he got older. :chuckle:

He also had that too short hair way too frequently, and it never really suited him.

SNL broke my heart. Plus, I never really like Madness.

65119356-adc5-42ed-a6f2-bd8c27545a2f_zpscmfo4ppr.jpg

There's been 8000+ people viewing the board at once, and hundreds of them registered - I don't believe that some of those wouldn't want to post if it were more accessible.

Older fans drifted away, or didn't like the way the band was going, and had already talked about everything already, and the board needed new people to survive.

Unfortunately, at least in my experience, every conversation (and just talking about MM; I only read like 3 threads in Banter periodically, and certainly wouldn't join a Muse board to not talk about the band) would get shut down by something like "lol" :) "wat" or some variety of "that's shit and you're stupid." Or, if people were really bored that day, picking apart one off-hand remark in a larger conversation, and killing the actual point.

It wasn't "funny" or an inside joke - it was just certain people shutting down conversations and chasing away potential new people because they were bored. :(

YES to fluffy hair, and agreed - no to that Madness hair :noey: TOO SHORT.

Yep indeed, must admit I found that stuff pretty tiresome because those people usually do it just to be dicks. Still, it's not really something you can police, as a mod. If they're being harsh to people but aren't technically breaking any rules, all you can do really is join in the conversation, tell them they're a dick and encourage the newbs, which is what I always tried to do (not that it really worked haha). Otherwise it goes the other way, no fire, no debate, no enthusiasm... just a bunch of people saying 'I like this song the best'... which is kind of what happened? Aw, it could be many things that caused the demise of the board; I just hope it recovers because man I miss this place.

Can you tell I've not got much work on at the moment. :LOL:

HAIR!

13673652355_0bafaa5dc8_b.jpg

Hm, Matt with long hair..no Imo it doesn't suit him. I like his hair now to be honest :) he once was asked on Twitter if he would dye it red again, he said "I am too old for that" or he said "Am I not too old for that?" can't remember. I think it wouldn't suit him.

For Dom, I think blonde hair suits him best, the black one is nice but makes him look older than he is,

Chris? His hair is fine now, I didn't like the curly hair or no hair, But I don't like bold heads at all..

:p

Haha, I mean Matt is cheeky for saying that.

I describe myself as a non-gendered female-shaped person, but I think I'll always be a fangirl :LOL:

Although prolonged exposure to Matt pics is making me want to post the funniest ones.

matt%20bellamy.jpg

Edited by Gemsy

Carneval in...Rio or Venezia?

polls_bordeaux2001_18_3644_213247_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

Not even. Back in the olden days, they used to dress up silly and throw crazy after parties.

You have to love some of these.

e482afaf-a3ac-452a-aec5-89461e1ff68c_zpsfiotjjob.jpg

Terrible hair, terrible outfit, terribly drunk. :chuckle:

Also, no beards, no way. :noey: So much not my thing.

Stubble I can deal with (and understand why it's a thing :chuckle: ) But no beards!

Except this one, I guess, which was somehow terribly adorable for one night.

e72424ce-8ca1-4494-bf46-8e72badfd718_zpsv5nmq4sq.jpg

Oh no, no, I didn't mean a beard like in the last picture. So stubble was I really meant. :LOL:

Although I prefer that beard over the clean shaven look on him.

Now that I see that picture with the mask... didn't he once talk about some orgies and that having masks on makes them less uncomfortable/weird? :$

This is my acceptable level of stubble. :phu:

Untitled_zpsr1djb9lt.jpg

That said, my bf insists upon a really scraggy micro-beard, so who am I to talk? :chuckle:

And yeah, there's some... interesting... stories about those parties. :$

And one story about Matt waking up half-naked wearing a rope light having a seizure in the toilets while crying girls poked at him that always made those pics a bit weird for me.

I never really got to be a true "fangirl" as I was such a closet fan. Apparently around '04 I decided I was "too old" for bands.

Not even. Back in the olden days, they used to dress up silly and throw crazy after parties.

You have to love some of these.

e482afaf-a3ac-452a-aec5-89461e1ff68c_zpsfiotjjob.jpg

Terrible hair, terrible outfit, terribly drunk. :chuckle:

Also, no beards, no way. :noey: So much not my thing.

Stubble I can deal with (and understand why it's a thing :chuckle: ) But no beards!

Except this one, I guess, which was somehow terribly adorable for one night.

e72424ce-8ca1-4494-bf46-8e72badfd718_zpsv5nmq4sq.jpg

Of course this was no real Carneval, forgot a smiley :p

I like stubbles, but such a beard like in the last pic ugh! :confused: no, thank you better no beard at all :D hey, we moved from hair to beards..ok..next one? :LOL:

As I don't drink that much, I don't like drunken pics..silly not even funny..ok.

This is my acceptable level of stubble. :phu:

Untitled_zpsr1djb9lt.jpg

That said, my bf insists upon a really scraggy micro-beard, so who am I to talk? :chuckle:

And yeah, there's some... interesting... stories about those parties. :$

And one story about Matt waking up half-naked wearing a rope light having a seizure in the toilets while crying girls poked at him that always made those pics a bit weird for me.

I never really got to be a true "fangirl" as I was such a closet fan. Apparently around '04 I decided I was "too old" for bands.

this photo :D

Heard about the parties, well...not my kinda thing. They had a great time, fine.

Edited by Claudia O.

Beards... I guess okay if you're a wizard, or old-timey martial arts master.

Uh... what else... I dislike above the waist body hair...? :chuckle:

I stopped questioning my gender identity ages ago, and the fact I found love is nothing short of a mystery of science. :LOL:

tumblr_ls9g8fRrDF1qf1r1h_zpstkqiesbx.jpg

Matt's often a riot when he's drunk, though, if you haven't seen the interview this pic is from!

I confess to still being a bit of a wine lush, but nothing like when I was in my early twenties, and I don't even remember a year or so of my life.

Fortunately I wasn't cool enough to get invited to dirty parties, but there's probably things I'm glad I don't remember. :(

Don't be embarrassed... a lot of us have been through it.

Beards... I guess okay if you're a wizard, or old-timey martial arts master.

Uh... what else... I dislike above the waist body hair...? :chuckle:

I stopped questioning my gender identity ages ago, and the fact I found love is nothing short of a mystery of science. :LOL:

tumblr_ls9g8fRrDF1qf1r1h_zpstkqiesbx.jpg

Matt's often a riot when he's drunk, though, if you haven't seen the interview this pic is from!

I confess to still being a bit of a wine lush, but nothing like when I was in my early twenties, and I don't even remember a year or so of my life.

Fortunately I wasn't cool enough to get invited to dirty parties, but there's probably things I'm glad I don't remember. :(

Don't be embarrassed... a lot of us have been through it.

Yeah, I've seen this interview. Hm, watched it once;)

Most people don't believe when I tell them I never been drunk in my entire life. Only a bit and when I notice that I'm talking rubbish or things I din't want to say, I drink Coke or mineral water lol yeah, some wine is fine or Cocktails..but not too many *hicks* :LOL:

And it is funny to be sober and be out with drunk friends, watch and study what they are doing ;) funny is the wrong word, interesting?